Three word post.

YenadilPureheart

I have done several of these in the past on other boards and have found them to be very fun. The rules are very simple, you can only post three words, and you try to build onto the words provided by the previous poster to try and create and entire story. I'll start it off....

It was a..

Yeshanu

(We do have one of these further down, but it seems to have died. Oh, what the heck...)

cold day in

Jyndral

It was a
cold day in
Baton Rouge. I
couldn't find my
keys or my
brand new lipstick.

My date waited

~Jen

YenadilPureheart

It was a
cold day in
Baton Rouge. I
couldn't find my
keys or my
brand new lipstick.
My date waited

for three hours

Jyndral

It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a

stale piece of

~Jen

Yeshanu

It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of

Melba toast. He

Pthom

It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one

of the gerbils

Yeshanu

It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he

squashed it. "Yech!

Jyndral

It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he squashed it. "Yech!

What was that?"

~Jen

Jyndral

It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he squashed it. "Yech! What was that?" he asked, exasperated.

"What did you

~Jen

Yeshanu

It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he squashed it. "Yech! What was that?" he asked, exasperated.

"What did you

do to my

maestrowork

"What did you do to my

beloved Fabio? You

Jyndral

It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he squashed it.

"Yech! What was that?" he asked, exasperated.

"What did you do to my beloved Fabio? You

didn't! You squished

~Jen

Chaoc Kazdul

It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he squashed it.

"What did you do to my beloved Fabio? You didn't! You squished

my true love!

Jyndral

"What did you do to my beloved Fabio? You didn't! You squished my true love!"

"Your what?" he

~Jen

Kida Adelyn

"What did you do to my beloved Fabio? You didn't! You squished my true love!"

"Your what?" He

said suprised. "I