11-16-2004, 01:40 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a

Jyndral
11-16-2004, 10:30 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a

flying flip anyway.

Arisa81
11-17-2004, 07:16 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway.

The entire town

reph
11-17-2004, 07:32 AM

The entire town had stopped counting

Chaoc Kazdul
11-17-2004, 08:47 AM

The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by

reph
11-17-2004, 01:29 PM

The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities,

Chaoc Kazdul
11-17-2004, 08:46 PM

The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent

reph
11-19-2004, 09:06 AM

The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into

Chaoc Kazdul
11-19-2004, 10:29 AM

The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours

notsosweet
11-19-2004, 11:33 PM

The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense

Yeshanu
11-20-2004, 02:39 AM

The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the

reph
11-20-2004, 02:42 AM

The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense, the county clerk,

Arisa81
11-20-2004, 01:08 PM
(will go with Yeshanu's since hers was posted first)

The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the

saloon for a

Yeshanu
11-21-2004, 04:35 AM

saloon for a

stiff drink. Behind

reph
11-21-2004, 05:32 AM

The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something

skylarburris
11-21-2004, 09:43 AM

The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at

Arisa81
11-21-2004, 12:12 PM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at

a spot across

Kida Adelyn
11-23-2004, 05:00 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across

the tavern. Chippy

Jyndral
11-23-2004, 05:13 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across the tavern. Chippy

never liked newcomers.

Chaoc Kazdul
11-23-2004, 10:51 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across the tavern. Chippy never liked newcomers.

Especially ones with

reph
11-23-2004, 02:31 PM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across the tavern. Chippy never liked newcomers.

Especially ones with the lingering scent

notsosweet
11-24-2004, 02:39 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across the tavern. Chippy never liked newcomers. Especially ones with the lingering scent of formaldehyde. He

Jyndral
11-24-2004, 10:08 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across the tavern. Chippy never liked newcomers. Especially ones with the lingering scent of formaldehyde. He

kept his saloon

Zazopolis
11-25-2004, 01:31 AM

kept his saloon like his women

P.S. What happened to the county clerk?

reph
11-25-2004, 02:50 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across the tavern. Chippy never liked newcomers. Especially ones with the lingering scent of formaldehyde. He kept his saloon like his women told him to,

Jyndral
11-25-2004, 04:30 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across the tavern. Chippy never liked newcomers. Especially ones with the lingering scent of formaldehyde. He kept his saloon like his women told him to:

Clean and no

notsosweet
11-25-2004, 05:04 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across the tavern. Chippy never liked newcomers. Especially ones with the lingering scent of formaldehyde. He kept his saloon like his women told him to: clean and no malignant odors. He

Kida Adelyn
11-25-2004, 05:18 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across the tavern. Chippy never liked newcomers. Especially ones with the lingering scent of formaldehyde. He kept his saloon like his women told him to: clean and no malignant odors. He

said to Hortense

reph
11-25-2004, 05:43 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across the tavern. Chippy never liked newcomers. Especially ones with the lingering scent of formaldehyde. He kept his saloon like his women told him to: clean and no malignant odors. He said to Hortense, "What can I

Jyndral
11-25-2004, 07:39 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across the tavern.

Chippy never liked newcomers. Especially ones with the lingering scent of formaldehyde. He kept his saloon like his women told him to: clean and no malignant odors.

He said to Hortense, "What can I

do about that

Chaoc Kazdul
11-26-2004, 02:50 AM
The day was Thursday, not that anyone gave a flying flip anyway. The entire town had stopped counting deaths caused by sudden time discontinuities, that often sent noon skidding into the wee hours of yesterday. Hortense sauntered into the saloon for a stiff drink. Behind the bar, something inhuman glared at a spot across the tavern.

Chippy never liked newcomers. Especially ones with the lingering scent of formaldehyde. He kept his saloon like his women told him to: clean and no malignant odors.

He said to Hortense, "What can I do about that

sober gait of

Zazopolis
11-26-2004, 11:53 PM

He said to Hortense, "What can I do about that sober gait of my lost youth?"

reph
11-27-2004, 02:48 AM

"Ah, Chippy, just

Zazopolis
11-27-2004, 03:12 AM

"Ah, Chippy, just pour another round."

Jyndral
11-27-2004, 09:55 AM

"Ah, Chippy, just pour another round,"

Hortense advised. "Nobody

maestrowork
11-27-2004, 05:45 PM

"Ah, Chippy, just pour another round," Hortense advised. "Nobody

care about your

rhymegirl
11-28-2004, 03:39 AM

"Ah, Chippy, just pour another round," Hortense advised. "Nobody

cares about your

stupid idiotic problems!"

Jyndral
11-29-2004, 06:36 AM

"Ah, Chippy, just pour another round," Hortense advised. "Nobody cares about your stupid idiotic problems!"

Chippy glared, incensed

Zazopolis
11-29-2004, 12:06 PM

"Ah, Chippy, just pour another round," Hortense advised. "Nobody cares about your stupid idiotic problems!"

Chippy glared, incensed, choking on smoke.

Yeshanu
11-30-2004, 12:44 AM

Chippy glared, incensed, choking on smoke.

"My stupid idiotic

Jyndral
11-30-2004, 01:43 AM

Chippy glared, incensed, choking on smoke. "My stupid idiotic

problems?! You're ... fired!"

rhymegirl
11-30-2004, 02:41 AM

Chippy glared, incensed, choking on smoke. "My stupid idiotic

problems?! You're ... fired!"

"I'm a customer!"

rhymegirl
12-05-2004, 04:34 AM
cried Hortense shaking

Vipersniper
03-17-2005, 09:07 PM
:cry: Hortense cried shaking

her finger in