PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Morning Kung Fu Theatre

Parkinsonsd
05-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Channel 20, every Sunday morning. My brothers and I would sit enjoying the sugary goodness of morning breakfast cereal and watch Kung Fu Theatre. Our absolute favorite was "The Five Deadly Venoms", and after we would run outside and beat the crap out of each other with sticks while we practiced our Kung Fu as taught by the masters.

Now my kids watch "Sponge Bob". And they call this progress? Sheesh.

MidnightMuse
05-10-2007, 02:23 AM
:ROFL:

dclary
05-10-2007, 02:33 AM
Yeah, in Fresno it was called Black Belt Theater. A Shaw Brothers film or other such sort, and it was awesome. My favorite is Master of the Flying Guillotine.

FredCharles
05-10-2007, 02:48 AM
Channel 20, every Sunday morning. My brothers and I would sit enjoying the sugary goodness of morning breakfast cereal and watch Kung Fu Theatre. Our absolute favorite was "The Five Deadly Venoms", and after we would run outside and beat the crap out of each other with sticks while we practiced our Kung Fu as taught by the masters.

Now my kids watch "Sponge Bob". And they call this progress? Sheesh.

Five Deadly Venoms is a classic. I also like Chinese Super Ninjas AKA The Five Element Ninjas!!!

Parkinsonsd
05-10-2007, 02:52 AM
All these great movies. I'm gonna buy them and force my kids to watch them over and over again.

Then we'll get sticks.

Uncarved
05-10-2007, 02:57 AM
Ah yes, nothing says Father Of The Year than ninja fighting with sticks;)

Just remember not to cry when they kick your ass:)

Parkinsonsd
05-10-2007, 03:03 AM
As long as Mom's not home, everything'll be fine.

Uncarved
05-10-2007, 03:13 AM
AND.... have a sing a'long while you do it....

Everybody was kung fu fighting..... those cats were fast as lightning...

BiggerBoat
05-10-2007, 04:01 AM
My local channel used to have "Jungle Theater" on Saturday mornings followed by "Kung Fu Theater". Those were good times.