Game

maestrowork

Describe an object or an animal without using words that normally describe such thing. For example, if it's a cat, don't say "it purrs, licks its paws and meows."

See how clever and creative you can get, yet still make us guess right.

neddyf

Is that the same as

It snores, slumps in a chair and keeps hold of the tv text!

rhymegirl

Yeah. In addition:

It belches, farts and leaves the toilet seat up.

neddyf

Firsly, we are not all the same. There are some good ones out there.

How about:

Likes going for walks, slides around the living room on it's backside and nicks my chair to lay in when I get up!

rhymegirl

Now, ya know, I could have been talking about my highly intelligent dog. Or my pet chimp.

How about:

It sparkles, smells good, and evokes the true spirit of Christmas.

triceretops

It's bipedal, had the largest olfactory senses in the Mesozoic, and weighed about six tons. Who am I?

I'm waiting for my wearer, it's cold outside and I'm spun from a sheep. What am I?

I'm the result of a cosmic cataclysm. Sometimes people have me in their eye. What am I?

She had great loins, was meant for show, and everyone knew she was the top bitch. What am I?

I have big brown eyes, and I'm a baby with a white pelt,
and I ended up belonging to somebody's club. What am I?

I can shatter your ears and leave a contrail, but I seldom
travel in long linear distances. What am I?

Who would've thought that I was all in one. I can mimic anything you give me and tell you when you're all out. What am I?

I need to be spoken clearly to Gork. Or there will be an unnecessary death. The world is not moving. What phrase am I!

I'm just a big tank-like browser from the Cretaceous. I
was born horny. Who am I , really?

msQTpi

I stare bleakly with one eye into the dimly lit, book cluttered room. I am both her best friend and worst enemy. I provide both social interaction and isolation. I have no fear of her illnesses, while she is on constant look out for mine.

Nateskate

Sky

Sky, is nothing less than a furry black carpet with legs, a vacuum cleaner that sucks up every piece of food that falls to the floor, and a soft pillow that my son lays his head upon as he watches the t.v.

souljoy75

Re: Sky

The four legs up in the air told the story. Twitching and making weird sounds in his sleep, I looked on as his dreams invaded the room.

Vipersniper

Registered
Reaction score
Okay I am game.

:snoopy: Writes his biography, has to decide which of his lives to write about since he is on his eighth one now. He will not do the one where he was in the Whitehouse by a person of a similiar name. As in the president.