FREE POKE-YER-EYE 595.3!!!

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We are having to limited offer this timing for greatest camera in univerdse! It is camera that take pictures of your phone! Outstanding! Special camera phone in camera that is taking picture of inside ear while you talk on phoning! Far out! Limiteding time for offer! Do not! Delay! Ordering now for bestest price on specious phone that is taking pictures of inside of camera! Wow!:hooray:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
You order this?

4003.jpg

czjaba

dreaming of the day...
Registered
Reaction score
This sounds amazing. Send me one, too.

*Scratches head* Or, I could just get a hammer and beat my camera to pieces to see what the insides look like, but then, I would still need a camera. You know what, on second thought, send me two! :D

BenPanced

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This sounds amazing. Send me one, too.

*Scratches head* Or, I could just get a hammer and beat my camera to pieces to see what the insides look like, but then, I would still need a camera. You know what, on second thought, send me two! :D

:poke: :poke:

Is pleasure businessing with you!

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
can it take a picture inside my ear while I talk on the phone, too?

Trish, never been able to get a mirror just right to get a good look in there.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Also, can I pay for this out of my Nigerian account?

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
I've just helped some widow of a Double-Crowned Prince (and the head of the treasury of some weird country I've never heard of) who had loads of money stashed away in a bank account, so it turns out I can afford three of these. Can you send them to my home in Washington? It's 1600 pennsylvania Avenue.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Be sure to wrap it in plain brown paper and include a brick so they don't think it's some cheapo plastic thingy.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can have one of those camera phones, please? Doctor tells me I may have spiders crawling on eardrums, so must have picture to make sure.

BenPanced

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Specious Frequently Asking of FAQness

It will be taking of many pictures insideing ear, noses, and even of the eyeses, if necessaryily needed be! This phone with camera in phone is unrepetiously the modren miracle wonder gadget of the 12st centurys! Yay!

Also, can I pay for this out of my Nigerian account?
Many formings of currency happily are being taken to paying for your camera in phone. Please providing Paypal login ID, and passingwords so we may commence with transaction immediatelys. Thankings you! inadvance.

I've just helped some widow of a Double-Crowned Prince (and the head of the treasury of some weird country I've never heard of) who had loads of money stashed away in a bank account, so it turns out I can afford three of these. Can you send them to my home in Washington? It's 1600 pennsylvania Avenue.
But much of course! We are being always happy to services our customers with the finest services our customers deservings. Homing delivery is not that much more expensive than being regular mailing service. In facting, our deleivery friends Anwar, Guido, and Fluffy always happy to be making special calls and deliveries for our customers for other services! Huzzah!

Be sure to wrap it in plain brown paper and include a brick so they don't think it's some cheapo plastic thingy.
Bricking and wrapping in plaining brown papers is standard delivery methoding. Please do nto be standing too closes to windowings on day of scheduling delivered. Muching obligedness!

I can have one of those camera phones, please? Doctor tells me I may have spiders crawling on eardrums, so must have picture to make sure.
Camera phones with cameras in the phones are much helpful to many doctors in the medical professions! In facting, many doctors have been order our phones with cameras and phones in them for just such emergency medical handlings. Cameras make work so much easier for doctorings of patients, but if patients can providing extra help, doctors make big happy smiles for all! OK!

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
BenPanced... Posts... Boiling... My... Brain...!

**Dies**

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score

Trish, never been able to get a mirror just right to get a good look in there.

I don't know about your ear, but I found several pictures of the inside of my purse courtesy of my cellphone camera. I suppose it's the 21st century equivalent of accidentally photographing your thumb along with what you meant to photograph.

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
Obligation being Engrish Store visitation! Let's having joyful occassion- that is our wishness! Power spent to you in the world for shop need be!

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
WARNING: Be careful of bad language in this mobile phone, because a partner's feeling is going to be bad. Let's keep mobile manners.

:D

BenPanced

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And do not to be using this phone with camera, phone, and camera phone builted in during thunder! storm can cause electricity damage or injury. Phone should not be operating heavy machinery or driving during useages. Childrens being under the ageing of 14 should not be using phone with out first parental permission. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball. for externaling use onlys. Not for use by women with pregnancy. Manufacturinger assumes not responsibiliting for personal injury or illness, not limiting to rashes, swolling, and/or death form use of phone near high powerage cable wires.

Enjoying and have funness with new purchase of all miracle wonder phone with built in phone and camera with phone! We looking forwards to servicing your for many yearages to be coming in future.

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
Ben, I don't have a pay pal account, but I want one of your most excellent ear cameras. Can I just send you my social security number, pin numbers and mother's maiden name?
Does it come with any herbal supplements?
Thanks in advance,
C.bronco

Kate Thornton

Still Happy to be Here. Or Anywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.katethornton.net
Ben,
I making laughters for pleasurable writings. Many wantings of good happys to you in your life. Please to packageing one camera for the usage of my families. I warrant goodness to yous.