First Kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
How was your first kiss? What went through your mind? Was it a flip or a flop? Did it light your hair on fire, or were you left completely disappointed? And most importantly, did you bump noses?

Sassee

Momma Wolf
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sasseebioche.blogspot.com
Both of us sucked badly. Lots of slobber. Little feeling. I saw everyone in movies close their eyes, so I closed mine, but then i peeked and realized he was looking anyway.

Very underwhelming. Took me a while to get a hang of it and actually start enjoying kisses.

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
We were in fourth grade, and it wasn't at all my idea (I was in fact extremely surprised), but the teacher dragged me out of the room by my ear anyway. For the next seven grades or so we fought like cats and dogs.
Ah, young love...;)

Higgins

Banned
Reaction score
It was awsome

How was your first kiss? What went through your mind? Was it a flip or a flop? Did it light your hair on fire, or were you left completely disappointed? And most importantly, did you bump noses?

Wow...thanks for the memories.

We were hiding in a kind of semisubterranean basement. It was night. People were looking for us. The windows were frosted and cars kept pulling up outside the school and weirdly illuminating the scene. We were sort of lost. Our escape had taken us to an unknown part of an unfamilar school at night. We had escaped everyone and the chaperons to get off together.
People wandered around calling our names for quite some time. We both said very funny things and were sure our smothered laughs were going to get us caught. Then we had to come up with an excuse and so we snuck away and got ice cream....I guess our eyes had gotten dark-adapted with all that kissing and we were miraculously able to elude all normal humans.

Then we came back with ice cream. What a girl. Joan. beautiful big brown eyes...She had the most beautiful scar on her chin that I have ever seen. And her night vision was as good as mine. And she liked ice cream too.....Oh and I was shocked that tall skinny girls were so small really. She ran well too and could move as quietly as me.

I was 14 and she was 13. I think she had kissed a lot before and that was probably a good thing.
The sensation was unexpectly overwhelming though. Fortunately we had to do things like cling to each other in mock terror...it was startling how we could not let go of each other. I don't remember much else except that we were sort of intoxicated for hours afterward. I remember looking into her eyes as my vision adapted after a car shut off its lights right outside. A strange floating sensation at that moment.

I haven't thought about Joan in about 40 years.

Oh...no nose bumping and I have no idea what was going through my mind....but I think it went well. We went to different schools. but we met occasionally afterward... but I crashed her high school prom years later with a Very Strange Girl (VSG...who I was supposed to have paid some cash to...come to think of it...) and that was the last time I saw Joan. ie when I was dancing with her in the Spring long ago. Then I went to college and that was that. Except that, now that I think about it, the VSG probably had a thing for Joan too. Now, many decades later it is all becoming clear.

Last edited:

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
I was eleven--this cute girl lived two houses down from us--We'd known each other a looong time but it didn't happen for a few years...

We were in her bedroom, and well it sorta happened--I loved the feeling of it :)

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
I was fifteen, and the guy was a friend of my older brother's, who was 21. The guy kissed me, me being a comletely unwilling participant. Then he shoves his tongue down my throat, all while I'm protesting. Given that I'm so severely jailbait and unwillling, how was this the least bit appropriate?

Ew!!!!

Gross. Disgusting. And gross.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Well thanks for all the responces. I feel like I'm being left out of the loop, being 17 and never even gotten close to a first kiss.

Oh well. I suppose I'll just keep looking around for Mrs. Right.

Or at least Mrs. Acceptable.

Higgins

Banned
Reaction score
Easier long ago

Well thanks for all the responces. I feel like I'm being left out of the loop, being 17 and never even gotten close to a first kiss.

Things were much easier long ago. You could walk or bike all over. Nobody really tried to supervise 14-year-olds at all. Me and my ilk (or my ilk and I) had a propensity to turn up at amateur theatricals and literary magazine editing meetings what not just for the parties or to be a human prop. There was nothing to do if you were a kid but wander around town and nobody cared. I also had plenty of sisters. Nothing is more socially advantageous to a kid than sisters.

JamieFord

giving resonant directions
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamieford.com
We were 16--on her doorstep after a homecoming dance. She in a shimmery blue dress. Me in my first tux. Very sweet and simple. I drove home in the cold and rain with my car windows rolled down feeling like I'd climbed Mt. Everest without oxygen. I was madly in love with this girl.

I worked as a busboy back then and went to work the next day walking on air. All the waitresses thought I'd lost my virginity!

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com

One of my best friends got her first kiss when she was in her late 20s. She ended up marrying the guy, never having kissed anyone else. She definitely does not feel like she missed out on anything - she's got an incredibly terrific guy.

Southern_girl29

Registered
Reaction score
My first kiss was in the seventh grade. We were at the football homecoming dance. I was dancing with this guy I had known since kindergarten. They played the song "Angel Eyes" by the Jeff Healy band. He told me he thought the song could have been about me. He leaned in and lightly kissed me on the lips. It was great.

My first "grown-up" kiss occurred when I was 16 and on my first real date ever. The guy opened the car door for me and leaned down to get something out of the floorboard. As he threw it over the back, he leaned in and kissed me, tongue and all. I wasn't expecting it and jumped a foot. When he got back in the car, he breathed a sigh of relief and said that he wanted to kiss me but was afraid I'd slap him but then decided to do it anyway. I said I didn't mind, and he kissed me again. We went on to date for two years.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think I've shared this before on the forum. I was in 5th grade and Timmy had invited himself over for the afternoon. He planted one on me by surprise out in the back yard, and I turned the hose on him.

PastMidnight

Oponionated
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jabrockmole.com
I was in 9th grade. I don't remember bumping noses, but I think that I closed my eyes. He tried to go right for the tongue. Gross! I had no idea that people kissed with their tongues. I ended up dating the guy for a few more months, but never really had a kiss from him that lit my hair on fire. I thought they were all pretty slobbery and gross, but I figured that was just how kisses went. I was very disappointed for some time.

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Always wondered about women in movies tilting their head back, the man kissing their neck....oh yeah..it's a natural reaction. Met a bad boy. Bad boys are ALWAYS the best as your first for ANYTHING. THAT macdaddy made mi' toes curl, yes my legs trembled, oh..and you CAN get pregnant in a pool! I now have a 24 year old to prove it. hehehehe. I guess you can say, that kiss knocked mi' pants off!
Oh oh oh oh...that kiss made a splash...okay..I'll stop. No, wait..one more...puts a whoooole new meaning in 'wet willie'..heheheehe...hey! No throwing your shoe!!!

smallthunder

Ruled by Dachshunds
Registered
Reaction score
ARGH

I was 14 or 15, and he was a "college man" ... oh, ok, "college boy" ... but as he was 19, I certainly was impressed.

We met at summer camp -- he was a counselor, I was the nurse's aid in the infirmary.

I don't remember the kiss as much as the post-kiss -- he said, "We'll have to work on that."

:Lecture:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

In retrospect, maybe he was joking. Maybe he wasn't joking, and was just a jerk. I hope someday to run into E.H. again, so I can ask him WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!

All I know is that I dreaded the end of our dates because I felt like I was going to have a pop quiz -- and I was failing "Kissing 101"!

[I used to pray for an emergency at the infirmary, so I could dash away without having time for the pop quiz.]

:scared:

WishWords

Registered
Reaction score
I was in kindergarten and this boy kept bugging me during nap time to kiss him. I finally gave him a peck on the lips so that he'd shut up and leave me alone. One of his friends told the teacher that I'd kissed a boy. She came over and spanked me without any warning then dragged me out of class. I threw things at him during recess after that.

I don't remember my first grown up kiss. I know it was when I was in the 7th grade, but not much more.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Pavilion at the waterfront park. His name was Jeff. It was a quick little unexpected peck of a kiss and nothing spectacular. I thought, "this is what all the fuss is about?" He wasn't my boyfriend, I don't remember particularly liking him, come to think of it, I can't tell you what possesed him to kiss me, and what made me refrain from punching him after.

Steve W

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

What went through my mind? 'Wow! I'm kissing a girl. I'm actually kissing a girl. ME!'

What was it like? Great. But sloppy - wet.

Bump noses? No.
Cheers,
Steve

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I was 14 or 15, and he was a "college man" ... oh, ok, "college boy" ... but as he was 19, I certainly was impressed.

We met at summer camp -- he was a counselor, I was the nurse's aid in the infirmary.

I don't remember the kiss as much as the post-kiss -- he said, "We'll have to work on that."

:Lecture:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

In retrospect, maybe he was joking. Maybe he wasn't joking, and was just a jerk. I hope someday to run into E.H. again, so I can ask him WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!

All I know is that I dreaded the end of our dates because I felt like I was going to have a pop quiz -- and I was failing "Kissing 101"!

[I used to pray for an emergency at the infirmary, so I could dash away without having time for the pop quiz.]

:scared:

:) this reminds me. I dated a guy in high school for a short time. I had known him for a very long time, he didn't live in my town, but nearby. I was so excited to go out with him, he was gorgeous, funny, etc. But the first time he kissed me I thought, "oh this isn't going to work" What a terrible kisser. I kept thinking it would get better. It didn't. Eventually we both sort of figured we just had the wrong "chemistry", though no hard feelings we just weren't "Couple material". I've seen him fairly recently, he's still drop dead handsome, so now I'm left to wonder, did he become a better kisser or is his wife a bad kisser too?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
I was in kindergarten and this boy kept bugging me during nap time to kiss him. I finally gave him a peck on the lips so that he'd shut up and leave me alone. One of his friends told the teacher that I'd kissed a boy. She came over and spanked me without any warning then dragged me out of class. I threw things at him during recess after that.

I don't remember my first grown up kiss. I know it was when I was in the 7th grade, but not much more.
But now, as a grown up, those spankings are quite different, eh?
I'd have taken scissors and glue to that little rat...ooooh...maybe Sybill's in my gene pool..let me go check..oh...sending you points...rep points...hate to hear about that teacher....I know, it was a different time...don't care...you were just a little kid..little little...see? guys. always leading us astray (they are wicked fun though, right?)

VeggieChick

Registered
Reaction score
I was 5 when I got my first kiss. My best friend in the whole world was this boy who was 2 months younger than me and lived across the street. I was leaving for a week vacation with my parents and he said to come to his home, that he wanted to give me something. As soon as I walked in, he kissed me. I was so freaked out, I ran home. We were still best friends for many years after that. My first grown up kiss, I was 17. I only dated the guy because I was tired of my friends asking me why I had never dated anyone. He was cute, but there was no chemistry. The kiss didn't do anything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.