If you buzz my intercom when the snooker's on, I will cut you

Reaction score
So whoever that was who just tried to get into my block, bugger off, because there's snooker on the tellybox and if anyone presses my intercom button again, shit's goin' dahn.

The kind of shit that will make your blood turn to icy water and freeze in your veins and make your head explode.

Reaction score
When someone buzzed me just as the first frame of the final started.

Shut it you slag!

skelly

Kickin it old school, posers beware
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I thought snooker was that thing girls have that boys want. They put that on t.v. in Scotland? Wow.

seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
She's not really Scottish. She's from Saaaaarrrrfff Landan and she runs a gangster outfit with loads of double hard bastards.

skelly

Kickin it old school, posers beware
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Ahh. That explains everything.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
So whoever that was who just tried to get into my block, bugger off, because there's snooker on the tellybox and if anyone presses my intercom button again, shit's goin' dahn.

The kind of shit that will make your blood turn to icy water and freeze in your veins and make your head explode.

*waits till snooker is on*

*buzzes scarlet repeatedly*

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
It's no surprise Peaches is enthralled with balls, long sticks, and stuffing things in pockets.

Just sayin'....

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
Peaches... after spending half your life hanging out at "The Dundee Arms", the etiquette of the game must be bloody fascinating for you to watch. Notice for example that loss of a game is usually followed by a shake of hands, not a swift knee to the groin!

Reaction score
You'll have to wait 'til October when the next televised tournament is on, unless I manage to fly out to Shanghai in August for that one instead. In which case I won't be at home anyway, so...:D

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
There's a kind of truism, that if someone is good at snooker or pool, "it's a sign of a mis-spent youth". I guess based on the idea that they must have spent their childhood learning to hustle in smokey pool-halls etc. But I've heard that used a lot... playing pool in a pub and you are playing well... someone rolls eyes, "You had a mis-spent youth".

Opty

Banned
Reaction score

I have no idea what any of that means.

Could you translate it into American, please?

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Bzzzzzttt.
purefoy.jpg

The Purefoy: "Oh hey, it's James, I was just passing through and thought you might want a quickie--"

Scarlet: "NAFF OFF, I'M WATCHING THE BLOODY SNOOKER!"

-Derek

Reaction score
You got that damn right. I don't care if you're The Purefoy, The Phoenix, The Gruffudd...snooker's on, all other ball games are off.

(That was a complete and utter lie but I can't see The Purefoy paying me a visit any time soon...)

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Would've made a nice birthday present, for sure.

-Derek