Interviewed on NPR

Kudra

Back and on track
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.TheInternationalFreelancer.com
I wrote a story about a very interesting newspaper here in India that is run by women, for women, and is about women's issues and the problems that they face.

Someone at NPR saw it and I was interviewed this week for the show "On the Media." It'll be airing at various times through the US on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and is now available online. Here's the link: http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2007/05/04/08

Feedback welcome. But only if it's positive. I cry easily. :D

Last edited:

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
I like listening to NPR and watching PBS. My local National Public Radio affiliate is WITF so I'll try to catch the broadcast.

Congrats, KitKat! :)

oarsman

Salt water is the cure
Registered
Reaction score
Exciting!! Way to go, Mridu! :Clap:

ETA: The story about the women is fascinating and you're very interesting to listen to. Great job!!

Last edited:

SpiderGal

Princess of Nerds
Registered
Reaction score
I have seen your pics on your site. Talked to you over e-mail. Listening to you...well, was awesome. Great accent.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
NPR??!! Kitkat, that is wonderful! I listen to that all the time--hope to catch it. And I'll read the link if I don't. Congratulations!

SpiderGal

Princess of Nerds
Registered
Reaction score
Mridu, I have made you famous! I've told this to everybody I ran into yesterday: Know what, I have a friend who got interviewed on NPR blah blah...

piscesgirl80

Friendly Neighborhood Fish
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't had as much time to be on AW lately, so sorry for the belatedness of the congrats, but the NPR recognition is fantastic! Good for you!:Thumbs: