Final Revision & Off to the agent!

FTJoshua

What's a narrative engine?!
Registered
Reaction score
Pleased (and tired) to report last revision done on MS, and am sending my five copies to my agent this afternoon for distribution to several editors who've indicated some interest in the book.

It's amazing that, after some 16 years with the thing, we together uncover a simple change on page 1 that sets the rest of the story off better than anything I'd previously written.

Writing is weird.

Anyway - yay! now I can actually write something fresh (until an editor buys the MS and wants to undo everything my agent and I did.) Yay anyway.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
YAY, FT. An overnight success!:) That's super and hope all your hard work will pay off.

Susan B

Accordion Dreams
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.blairkilpatrick.com
16 years and a simple change on the first page?? Now that's amazing, and also a little scary. Writing is weird, you are right about that :)

Good luck!

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
That's wonderful news! Breathe your sigh of relief while you can. Above all, enjoy your accomplishment because it's not small thing. Well done and congrats.

Sury

Word Worker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bghosh.cavernreal.com
You don't know how much your simple post inspired me, FT. That's wonderful. Here's wishing you the very best with your MS. GOOD LUCK! :)

Sury