Ongoing call for erotic content - Logical Lust quarterly pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

captivatex

Website content - Logical-Lust.

www.logical-lust.com/currentcalls.html

We are looking for ongoing content submissions for our proposed pay-to-read section. Subject to our general submission guidelines - see www.logical-lust.com/subguidelines.html - we require a wide variety of submissions of any genre/subject. We will consider sensual erotica, BDSM, gay and lesbian, bisexual, any combination of M/F/group, female orientated erotica, male orientated erotica, etc., Any length from 1000 words up to approx 10,000 words.

Quality is the key. Original, unpublished work only.

We will offer a single payment of $5 - $25 (US), possibly more, dependant on the standard of erotica and the length, payable upon publication.

Send submissions as a plain text file attached to an email marked ‘Pay-to-read submission’ to [email protected]. In your email please include an up to date author bio and short synopsis of your work.

Logical-Lust retains copyright for as long as the material remains online in pay-to-read.

Info/queries to [email protected]

veingloree

Re: Ongoing call for erotic content - Logical Lust quarterly

Hi there captivex.

Plenty of opportunities there then? Whilst we are all milling around waiting for the muse to strike... this might be your chance to focus our energies? You have so many different anthologies open it almost makes it too hard to choose which I should try and write something for!

So feel free to drop us a thread about the kind of stories you particularly like or are particularly short of. Or conversely, stuff you don't like and that we should steer clear of (purple prose, first person, cliches?). Whilst we have an editor wandering around the forum I for one would love to hear more from you if you have the time.

captivatex

Re: Ongoing call for erotic content - Logical Lust quarterly

Well, I'm looking for as much diversity and variety as authors can muster. There's no specific requirements as the editions will be aimed to appeal to as many avid erotica readers as possible. I do have one series already signed up, and also another ongoing project that is going to be something special I think.

I'm happy to look at anything from a flash story to a novella that can be serialised, or an article to some true-life sex tales.

Logical-Lust is just over a year old and this year I'm pushing it forward with both online erotica and ebook publishing.

Captivatex

Status
Not open for further replies.