Smiley Faces in the Rep Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

czjaba

dreaming of the day...
Registered
Reaction score
If this is already covered somewhere else, would a mod please move it to the approproate place?

When giving a rep point, how do you give the smiley faces?

When I give rep points, I can only type what I want there, but can't find the box to insert a smiley.

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gorokandwulf.blogspot.com
If this is already covered somewhere else, would a mod please move it to the approproate place?

When giving a rep point, how do you give the smiley faces?
Every smiley can also be inserted by typing in the write smiley code. (In the smiley box, they are to the right of the smiley.) To insert the smiley faces without the smiley box, you have to remember how to make the smiley appear by typing it. Unfortunately, I'm always forgetting the correct term to use. :D

The easy ones are :D -- that is, : D without spaces --, :) -- that is, : ) without spaces --, and ;) --that is, ; ) without spaces. And :ROFL: -- that is, : ROFL : without spaces. (Note: It's case-sensitive. If you type :rofl: it doesnt work.)

When I want to find out the code to insert a smiley by typing, I start to create a blank post so that I can open up the smileys window. Then I read the code in that window. And I don't post that message. ;)

Note: Some people have smileys turned off in their User CP, so they might not be able to see your smileys after all that hard work. :(

Deleted member 42

I'll make up a formal FAQ folks; this is the second time we've had this question and it's a good one.

Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.