PDA

View Full Version : So Excited!!!!!

lena matthews
11-30-2004, 09:03 AM
I just signed my first contract with LSB for my erotica romance novel. This is the first sell for me. I think i'm going to die. LOL
WOOO HOOO :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

maestrowork
11-30-2004, 09:54 AM
Congrats! Let us know when it's going to come out. What's it called and what is it about?

KatYares
11-30-2004, 10:14 AM
Way to go, girl! Congrats and all that other good stuff. Hope you have a bottle of champagne around cuz I know you're feeling good and it is time to celebrate.

Fill us in on the details when you come back to earth.

Blessings
Kat

lena matthews
11-30-2004, 01:42 PM
I was so excited that i forgot all that good stuff. I just finished my cover requst form (geeze everything is going so fast) and emailed my editor (did i mention i was going to die):\

here's a quick blurb. It's the first book in a three book series called Jokers Wild.

*&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp When Kayla Martin tries to revolutionize the sex toy industry she calls on the one person she's grown to count on more than anyone else, her best friend and downstairs neighbor Dylan Thomas.
*********&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp When Kayla approaches him about being a test subject for her newest invention, an anal toy, Dylan is intrigued and aroused. That is until he finds out that its an anal toy for men. The Walnut Wand is a prostate stimulator that Kayla's sure will be a hit, she just needs a willing participant.
**********&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Far from willing, Dylan flat out refuses, but that's not enough to deter Kayla. After their monthly poker game, Dylan and Kayla decided to make a risky bet. Kayla wants a test subject and Dylan wants the one thing's he's being craving for years. They'll risk it all on one hand, but anything can happen when jokers are wild.

veingloree
11-30-2004, 04:42 PM
Oh, sopunds great. I am so thrilled for you. Let us know when it's out.

In fact perhaps I could make a sticky with links to e-books by our members? If you have one just send me a private message with title, author and a link to point of sale.

arrowqueen
12-01-2004, 05:37 AM
Congrats, lena. Wd!

Writing Again
12-02-2004, 03:28 AM
Glad to hear of your success, now get to writing the next best seller.

Maryn
12-03-2004, 01:42 AM
I'm curious why the male protagonist shares a name with one of the world's great poets. Does it figure into the story, or is it just a coincidence?

Maryn, adding her congratulations

lena matthews
12-03-2004, 03:41 AM
complete accident. LOL. It's probably going to get changed. You're not the first person to mention that. Maybe their related and have a thing for butt plugs. :lol

ncq13
12-03-2004, 07:39 PM
Congrats! Please keep us posted on your experience with LSB. I am considering submitting a story to them, but after my experiences with my current "publisher" (and I use the term loosely with regard to them), I am planning on being uber careful with my next book.
~Kate