Member's Erotic Books.

veingloree

I decided to provide a place for us all to list our books. Please list only one at a time and follow the format below. Open to all long fiction (20,000 words+) published or e-published. It's Xmas, and I need some new reading material!

veingloree

TITLE: Broken Sword
AUTHOR: Emily Veinglory
LENGTH: Book
PUBLISHER: Torquere Press (e-publisher)
GENRE: Gay erotic romance/fantasy
BLURB: Troubled times and troubled love abounds in this sword and sorcery novel. A male witch and a soldier, worlds apart in culture and experience, meet under the most difficult of circumstances. Together, they make their way through a treacherous, magical world, where politics really are cutthroat, and where their new love is threatened from outside and within, where even a single misstep could be deadly. Broken Sword combines all the fun of a swashbuckling adventure with the darker edge of the supernatural, transporting us to another realm, where high fantasy, romance, and magic all meet.
LINK: www.torquerepress.com/cgi...eveinglory

arrowqueen

Dammit. That doesn't seem to be working. If it isn't, as I've said before, you can find me (complete with free sample) on amazon.com under Kate Benedict.

veingloree

It's a bit hard to choose. If forced to suggest one for a first time reader which would you go with?

maestrowork

If I go by the covers, I'd go with Arena of Shame. Meow...

arrowqueen

I like 'Wages of Sin' best. As for 'Arena of Shame' - the Romans got up to a damned sight more than I would've been allowed to write! The American market seemed to like 'Sinful Seduction' best though.

Each to his own though.