Interracial ertoica

lena matthews

Does anybody write interracial erotica? If so do you have a hard time find a vender for it?

veingloree

I have written erotica where partners are of different races but not dealing with the difficulties this entails. i suppose that is because my work is pretty fluffy :)

Nyki27

I know a lot of people find this a big deal, but I've always just had characters, in various kinds of fiction, being the race they need to be. If I happened to have characters of different races, I wouldn't necessarily class it as "interracial erotica".

Having said that, does sex between a human and a faery count?

Nyki27

Ah, she was a faery, not a faery. And faeries come in many colours - so to speak.

Deanna Lee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.deannaleebooks.com
Interracial Erotica

I have two books currently published and 2 more under contract that feature interracial couples. I've had no problems placing the material because of the races of my characters.... now I am a comma 'ho and that's something of a problem. LOL

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I have adverbitis and a problem with writing 'sensitive men' when most publishers want alpha males--we all have our writing crosses to bear ;)

Silver-Midnight

Registered
Reaction score
rising from the depths of a cup of coffee
I write it. I know this is a few years late, but Loose-Id still wants it. Samahain looks like they have market for it, and there are a few others. It's gotten a lot more popular over the years I think. (Not published at all; just mentioning publishers.)

dangerousbill

Retired Illuminatus
Registered
Reaction score
Does anybody write interracial erotica? If so do you have a hard time find a vender for it?

There's IR where the racial difference is a major theme and IR where the difference is circumstantial and hardly an important element in the story.

There are significant markets for both kinds, but the submissions page for every erotica publisher will include information about their current needs, and will sometimes list interracial, or just IR.