PDA

View Full Version : Interracial ertoica

lena matthews
12-08-2004, 01:22 AM
Does anybody write interracial erotica? If so do you have a hard time find a vender for it?

veingloree
12-08-2004, 02:17 AM
I have written erotica where partners are of different races but not dealing with the difficulties this entails. i suppose that is because my work is pretty fluffy :)

Nyki27
12-09-2004, 05:34 AM
I know a lot of people find this a big deal, but I've always just had characters, in various kinds of fiction, being the race they need to be. If I happened to have characters of different races, I wouldn't necessarily class it as "interracial erotica".

Having said that, does sex between a human and a faery count?

lena matthews
12-11-2004, 03:22 AM
it depends...what color was the fairy. LOL just kidding.

Nyki27
12-11-2004, 05:02 AM
Ah, she was a faery, not a faery. And faeries come in many colours - so to speak.

veinglory
04-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Amonmgst the e-publisher Loose-id and venuspress (both .com) are listing this as a current need.

RhiannonKelley
04-23-2005, 04:24 AM
Look up Ellora's Cave, they have a lot of books available.
www.ellorascave.com (http://www.ellorascave.com) try Spectrum from Genesis.

chippewapublishing
04-25-2005, 02:18 AM
Does anybody write interracial erotica? If so do you have a hard time find a vender for it?

Chippewa Publishing does not discriminate. In fact, for many stories already published, we've found that interracial as well as alternative forms for erotica are very popular.

Rebecca
http://www.chippewapublishing.com

Deanna Lee
05-05-2005, 11:45 PM
I have two books currently published and 2 more under contract that feature interracial couples. I've had no problems placing the material because of the races of my characters.... now I am a comma 'ho and that's something of a problem. LOL

veinglory
05-06-2005, 12:29 AM
I have adverbitis and a problem with writing 'sensitive men' when most publishers want alpha males--we all have our writing crosses to bear ;)

Silver-Midnight
01-22-2012, 09:10 AM
I write it. I know this is a few years late, but Loose-Id still wants it. Samahain looks like they have market for it, and there are a few others. It's gotten a lot more popular over the years I think. (Not published at all; just mentioning publishers.)

dangerousbill
01-22-2012, 09:00 PM

There's IR where the racial difference is a major theme and IR where the difference is circumstantial and hardly an important element in the story.

There are significant markets for both kinds, but the submissions page for every erotica publisher will include information about their current needs, and will sometimes list interracial, or just IR.

Silver-Midnight
02-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Are there any other current IR erotica authors on here?