Do not emulate...

maestrowork

You're all just jealous! Mr. Wolfe is selling million copies of his masterpiece and we're not.

Bra Hump-bug!

lena matthews

i rather liked the oiled berry. lol. I think the reason Wolfe got rimmed was because of his use of the word otorhinolaryngological.......which is what by the way?

Kate St Amour

"otorhinolaryngological"
I do believe he is referring to several orifices. "Oto"= "ear", "Rhino"= "nose", "laryn"= "throat"... you get the point. Ah, I'll have to call my mom and let her know that my nursing knowledge isn't wasting away under a pile of smut. ;)
What I would like to know is, why on earth did Wolfe think that was sexy? I will say that it is good to know that even "major" authors aren't "perfect" at everything they toss their hat at. I think I'll go buy one of his books (not the one in question) just to support his humanity...

maestrowork

His non-fiction books are excellent. Personally, I'm not crazy about his fiction.

arrowqueen

After the first 'slither' I'd be up and running, leaving snakeboy to his own devices!

Kate St Amour

Wait a minute arrowqueen, perhaps if he were writing about a snakeboy--hmm... Perhaps, we should add "making snakeboy work" to our discussion on taboos?

LOL.

~Kate