Aphrodite Unlaced-New Erotica Publisher

AfterDarkQT

Hello :)

I'd like to take a moment and introduce you to a new Erotica Online Publisher, Aphrodite Unlaced~Erotica for the Sophisticated Romantic

Aphrodite Unlaced is a *Goddess* owned ;) company providing original fiction by new and established authors, celebrating the vibrant spirit of the earthy, sensual soul! All our resident *Goddesses* are established writers and designers who have been active for several years in online writing as well as mainstream published works.

We are a royalty paying publisher and offer ebook purchases in .pdf format. We welcome a variety of genres of erotic writing (including contemporary, historical, paranormal) in all styles and lengths ranging from 1500 word *quickies*, short stories and mid-sized novellas to full sized 40,000 word+ novels.

We hold regular Writer's Contests, provide an online newsletter and will soon be opening our own merchandise shop!

Please feel free to come browse our publishing site and check out all the details.

We hope you will consider becoming part of our sensual world :)

Thanks!
Aphrodite Unlaced
www.aphroditeunlaced.com

AfterDarkQT

We can handle

*adorable* (grin).

"Adorable "can lead to some seriously luscious love-making!

Thanks for giving us a visit, Kate :)

veingloree

Re: We can handle

I don't run flash so I am missing rather a lot of it--I find my computer acts like its coughing up a furball when I make it run flash (it's old and slow, poor thing) :b

SAnders

it really is a beautiful site, but on dial up it takes forever to load.

Also I think ebooks sites should have how to guides prominent on the first pages for insecure newbies to ebooks.

I know when I first looked at ebooks I did not buy any for a couple years until I finally found a site that explained in novice terms what I needed to do to purchase my ebook, how I received it, downloaded it, and found it again to read it. Which format to use etc. It all appeared very
daunting.......

Also it is a personal business choice, but I will not read an ebook off my computer nor want to, so when I put ebooks up on my site I went with ones that can be printed.

S.Anders
www.allurebooks.com/

AfterDarkQT

Thank-you for the comments. We appreciate all feedback.

There is currently a link to a full and complete HELP section on each individual ebook page we have for current release and download :) Most newbie (and oldie!) questions can be answered there.

Glad you took the time to visit us.:)
Thanks again,
Aphrodite Unlaced