PDA

View Full Version : I did it again!

Lantern Jack
04-26-2007, 02:26 AM
Another hypnagogia expert has agreed to be interviewed! I am incendiary! Props to Dancre for the primo question suggestions! I plan to post the first chapter of my hypnagogia memoir tomorrow or the next day in Share Your Work, something I've been too scared to do until now. Bog grant me strength! I look forward with supreme anticipation to your comments.

Believe it
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/26/26_17_9.gif

CaroGirl
04-26-2007, 02:30 AM
Wow! I have no idea what any of that means, but you seem pleased. So, well done! And congratulations!

Saundra Julian
04-26-2007, 02:45 AM
I'm with CargoGirl...no clue...but I'm happy you're happy. Congratulations!

Lantern Jack
04-26-2007, 02:51 AM
Wow! I have no idea what any of that means, but you seem pleased. So, well done! And congratulations!

I'm writing a memoir about my experiences with OCD and OCD-aggravated hypnagogia, how it made me a warped, asexual recluse, and how an Internet relationship with a wild bohemian broke me out of my self-imposed shell---after I got over the seizures and Xanax withdrawal.

Hypnagogia, by the way, is a condition where a person is paralyzed from head to toe, when they try to sleep, their nightmares turning into violent hallucinations. I have a particularly rabid version: I've been afflicted with it since age four, experience attacks every other night, each attack lasting up to three hours or more.

Anyhoo, I e-mailed J. Allen Cheyne, leading hypnagogia expert, and he's going to be interviewed and read my memoir, endorsing it if he likes it. And now I've gotten another hypnagogia expert to agree to do the same.

Believe it!

clara bow
04-26-2007, 03:25 AM
Congratulations!!

Susie
04-27-2007, 12:55 PM
That's wonderful.

Pamster
04-27-2007, 05:14 PM
That's awesome Lantern Jack! Way to go! Wish you luck in your pursuit of selling your memoir. :D

brunoshouse
04-28-2007, 03:50 PM
WOW! Congrats!

Susan B
04-28-2007, 10:53 PM
Congratulations! Good luck!

Susan

Kudra
04-28-2007, 11:43 PM
Congratulations, Jack! Sounds incredible. Any luck with Salon?

DeborahM
04-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Thanks Jack for explaining that one! I had never heard if it, however, it sounds like some of my PTSD experiences!!

Congratulations! On the interview and book!!!