PDA

View Full Version : Sentence game

infinitus_kaze
04-25-2007, 07:09 AM
Here's the rules:

Try to make sentences as long and wild as you can (try to keep it semi-clean) by adding words to the previous poster's.

Each person is only allowed to add 1 or 2 words to the previous sentence.

The person to finish the sentence needs to include the period and start the first two words of a new sentence. I'll start.

That man

MajorDrums
04-25-2007, 07:37 AM
That man with

infinitus_kaze
04-25-2007, 07:53 AM
That man with a purple

MissAimee
04-25-2007, 06:20 PM
That man with a purple shoe went

Meerkat
04-25-2007, 06:26 PM
That man with a purple shoe went clownishly into

davids
04-25-2007, 06:38 PM
that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's

Melisande
04-25-2007, 06:55 PM
that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingerie section

davids
04-25-2007, 07:16 PM
that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingerie section,
rred nosed

Meerkat
04-25-2007, 08:01 PM
security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingerie section briefly, red nosed

davids
04-25-2007, 08:06 PM
security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously

sunna
04-25-2007, 08:14 PM
security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated

Jaycinth
04-25-2007, 08:25 PM
security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully

davids
04-25-2007, 08:55 PM
security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting

infinitus_kaze
04-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zipper

davids
04-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard

Jaycinth
04-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward

MidnightMuse
04-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward

Meerkat
04-26-2007, 12:16 AM
Last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for

davids
04-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left

Meerkat
04-26-2007, 12:44 AM
Last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced

davids
04-26-2007, 12:46 AM
[quote=Meerkat;1291627]Last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced cross-dressing clown

MissAimee
04-26-2007, 12:46 AM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced cross-dressing clown weren't

davids
04-26-2007, 02:14 AM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to

sunna
04-26-2007, 02:42 AM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours

infinitus_kaze
04-26-2007, 04:57 AM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they

davids
04-26-2007, 05:01 AM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts

MissAimee
04-26-2007, 10:36 AM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus

infinitus_kaze
04-26-2007, 06:58 PM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing

davids
04-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets

MissAimee
04-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing

Jaycinth
04-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes

davids
04-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland

Melisande
04-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland

Thekherham
04-27-2007, 01:35 AM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles

Melisande
04-27-2007, 01:42 AM
Late last night, security noticed that man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles off key

Annie O
04-27-2007, 04:46 AM
Late last night, security noticed that the man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Later, security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles off key

MissAimee
04-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Late last night, security noticed that the man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Later, security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles off key. Remember the

MajorDrums
04-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Late last night, security noticed that the man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Later, security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles off key. Always remember never go

davids
04-27-2007, 05:46 PM
Late last night, security noticed that the man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Later, security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles off key. Always remember never go tits up

MissAimee
04-28-2007, 03:54 AM
Late last night, security noticed that the man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Later, security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles off key. Always remember never go tits up, says the

davids
04-28-2007, 03:57 AM
Late last night, security noticed that the man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Later, security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles off key. Always remember never go tits up, says the man who

DeborahM
04-28-2007, 04:33 AM
Late last night, security noticed that the man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Later, security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles off key. Always remember never go tits up, says the man who stood firmly

Monkey
05-02-2007, 12:12 AM
Late last night, security noticed that the man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Later, security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles off key. Always remember never go tits up, says the man who stood firmly between two

licity-lieu
05-02-2007, 12:27 AM
Late last night, security noticed that the man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Later, security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles off key. Always remember never go tits up, says the man who stood firmly between two giant sized foam bum cheeks

infinitus_kaze
05-04-2007, 03:07 AM
Late last night, security noticed that the man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Later, security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles off key. Always remember never go tits up, says the man who stood firmly between two giant sized foam bum cheeks.

(Alright! It's time to start a brand new sentence. Here we go.)

Could you

Annie O
05-04-2007, 04:04 AM
Late last night, security noticed that the man with the purple shoe went clownishly into the ladie's lingere section briefly, red nosed and obviously seriously inebriated, skipping gleefully while adjusting the zippered nose guard canted downward like a ski slope for Cerano de Bergerac. Lust left everyone present. Later, security announced that militant cross-dressing clowns weren't allowed to dance after hours unless they wore garter-belts and tutus while doing nubile nymphets and singing German potty rhymes-Deutchland Deutchland uber alles off key. Always remember never go tits up, says the man who stood firmly between two giant sized foam bum cheeks.

(Alright! It's time to start a brand new sentence. Here we go.)

Could you stand on

Backward Masking
05-04-2007, 05:51 AM
Could you stand on my back

MissAimee
05-04-2007, 06:12 AM
Could you stand on my back, please? I

Backward Masking
05-04-2007, 06:16 AM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a

Mandy-Jane
05-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer-sculling

MissAimee
05-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer-sculling who can't

Backward Masking
05-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer-sculling who can't get any

licity-lieu
05-05-2007, 01:48 AM
*sound of needle scratching on a record*....beer-sculling?

Afinerosesheis
05-07-2007, 06:29 AM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer-sculling who can't get any satisfaction from

Woof
05-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer-sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs

Mandy-Jane
05-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer-sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs from my best friend's

Woof
05-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer-sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs from my best friend's pet iguana

MissAimee
05-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer-sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs from my best friend's pet iguana named Fred

Mandy-Jane
05-08-2007, 07:29 AM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer-sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs from my best friend's pet iguana named Fred, who likes to

MajorDrums
05-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer-sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs from my best friend's pet iguana named Fred, who likes to beat up

Woof
05-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer-sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs from my best friend's pet iguana named Fred, who likes to beat up squeaky toys

SkyWorthy
05-13-2007, 04:50 AM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs from my bests friend's pet iguana named Fred, who likes to beat up sqeaky toys while playing

Woof
05-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs from my bests friend's pet iguana named Fred, who likes to beat up sqeaky toys while playing the harpsichord

Mandy-Jane
05-14-2007, 01:59 AM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs from my bests friend's pet iguana named Fred, who likes to beat up sqeaky toys while playing the harpsichord to the tune of

Woof
05-14-2007, 03:43 PM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs from my bests friend's pet iguana named Fred, who likes to beat up sqeaky toys while playing the harpsichord to the tune of 'Dirty Dancing'

mlally
05-23-2007, 04:51 AM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs from my bests friend's pet iguana named Fred, who likes to beat up sqeaky toys while playing the harpsichord to the tune of 'Dirty Dancing', while eating

Mandy-Jane
05-23-2007, 11:46 AM
Could you stand on my back, please? I am a beer sculling who can't get any satisfaction from picking scabs from my bests friend's pet iguana named Fred, who likes to beat up sqeaky toys while playing the harpsichord to the tune of 'Dirty Dancing', while eating deep-fried snails with garlic butter, and drinking