Google Hop Animal Trivia

lastr

The way this works is that we start off with an animal and ask three questions about it. Whoever gets the answers first posts them and asks the next questions - extra credit for posting a picture of the animal in question. Google is your friend on this one. ;)

First one:
What is the common name of Dendrobates pumilio?
Why are they considered great Mothers?
Where are they found?

Ready - set - go.

reph

I learned some interesting facts about the strawberry poison dart frog, but it seems to me that this game could use a twist of some kind if it's to fly. Google as a friend makes it too easy because my friend Google can always come out and play.

lastr

it seems to me that this game could use a twist of some kind if it's to fly.

Excellant point there reph. What kind of twist should we do? Maybe write a poem using the facts found or a post the answers in a short story of 50 words or less?

reph

Maybe a trivia quiz, ten questions or so, with a prize for the first set of correct answers?

Oh, but then you'd ask me to write the quiz and provide the prize, wouldn't you? Not that that wouldn't be a reasonable response, but I'm doing so much volunteer work in other venues these days.

I'll keep thinking.

reph

with Reph as the reward

I'm flattered, but I can't help thinking that people would rather win a kitten or a rat.

My husband had a rat as a childhood pet. His mother didn't like rats, he says, so this rat was an honorary mouse.

lastr

I'm flattered, but I can't help thinking that people would rather win a kitten or a rat.
I think maybe the prize will be a stuffed animal - that way we don't have to have a separate contest for deciding what the prize should be :grin