Ex- PA'er's Are Getting Married!

TracySutterer & GaryRogers

Coffee Fanatics
Registered
Reaction score
To some of the more ardent readers of this forum may remember me as Argile Stox. As I have pointed out a few articles ago, I will be using my given name: Gary F. Rogers. In addition, you may remember that I moved to South Dakota to live with Tracy Sutterer and her two boys. The time has arrived. I proposed marriage to Tracy, and she accepted. We are to be married on June 16, 2007 at a church in Belle Fourche, South Dakota.

I moved in with Tracy about two and one half years ago. Our relationship has had its up’s and downs. More Up’s than downs. She was there when I had a heart attack, and nursed me back to health. She has become more than a lover. Tracy is my best friend. We talk all the time. She is aware of my eccentricities, as I am aware of hers. Her family has embraced me with a full heart. I have tried my level best to assimilate my personality to the Rapid City, South Dakota way of thought and way of life. Guess what? I Love It!

Tracy Sutterer is well aware of my past. I am well aware of hers. We talk – in excess. We watch Star Trek, Deep Space Nine, Old John Wayne Movies and Westerns, Period Movies, CSI, CSI New York, CSI Miami, Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal, Intent, the History Channel, etc. We make it a point to eat dinner out at least once a month, and make it a point to eat a late lunch at Perkin’s at least twice a month on the weekends. I Love Tracy! She Loves Me! Our relationship is NOT BASED ON KNOWING EACH OTHER IN THE BIBLICAL REFERENCE. We know each other intellectually. Face it folks, when the plumbing no longer works – in old age, what else is there? The MIND!

I promise to Love, Honor, and Respect Tracy, her two Son's, and Family. The marriage vows will NOT CONTAIN THE WORD “OBAY!” Tracy has her own mind, and I have mine. We talk everything out. Just like in a court of law – each of us must have a convincing argument to prove a point.

I am Jewish, and always will be Jewish. Tracy is Protestant, and always will be Protestant. That will never change. We respect and honor each other’s religion; Period, End of Story. Wish us well; and pray that Tracy and I will have a long and happy marriage – Till Death Do We Part…..

Gary F. Rogers

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! May you have a long and happy life together!

Uncarved

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
congrats to two fine people :) May you "live long and prosper" ;)

tourdeforce

Banned
Reaction score
Tracy has her own mind, and I have mine. We talk everything out. Just like in a court of law – each of us must have a convincing argument to prove a point.

On a side note, it took them three weeks to agree that the toilet paper roll should feed from the top and not the bottom.

But the point is that they came to the decision together.

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
How wonderful! Your announcement is so romantic, almost moved me to tears. *sniff*

Congratulations! And best wishes to the happy couple!

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!

9.gif

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, ain't that one of the best things I've heard all day! Congratulations, you two!

:Hug2:

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, guys.

And Obey is spelled with an "E" not an "A." :)

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Where did y'all meet? Here?

Congratulations

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Gary and Tracy. What brilliant news!

On a side note, it took them three weeks to agree that the toilet paper roll should feed from the top and not the bottom.

But the point is that they came to the decision together.
Only three weeks? Um, "that's hot" (seems to be what the kids are saying these days). Our solution is that whoever is there at the time flips the roll to whatever they want. When you're in love, you'll do whatever it takes!