PDA

View Full Version : Need writer to pitch magazine story

agtevald
11-18-2004, 12:47 AM
Hello,
I'm in need of a writer who would like to pitch a story to dog magazines. There is an article already ghostwritten about a dog named Lady and her owner, Kathy. But, since your name would be on it, you could certainly re-write it and of course any $ you'd be paid is all yours.

Lady was found, at 9 weeks old, abandoned by the side of the road in the middle of a state park. Kathy adopted her and trained her to be a therapy dog and a service dog. They work together 40 hours a week at a long term care facility. The reason for the article is: Lady has a children's book written about her and Kathy and the author are trying to get more exposure.

Anyone interested?

chachaboogie
11-22-2004, 07:48 AM
I'm interested, but why would you limit yourself to dog magazines? Woman's World, Woman's Day, Grit, or other magazines that go out to a wide group of folks would be good also. And do you not write? Is that why you're looking for a writer? For more information, contact me at Avatowne@hotmail.com and i'll give you more information on myself as you provide more information on your subject.

Vipersniper
03-23-2005, 06:57 AM
:banana: Try Reader's Digest and Guideposts.