Need writer to pitch magazine story

agtevald

Hello,
I'm in need of a writer who would like to pitch a story to dog magazines. There is an article already ghostwritten about a dog named Lady and her owner, Kathy. But, since your name would be on it, you could certainly re-write it and of course any $ you'd be paid is all yours.

Lady was found, at 9 weeks old, abandoned by the side of the road in the middle of a state park. Kathy adopted her and trained her to be a therapy dog and a service dog. They work together 40 hours a week at a long term care facility. The reason for the article is: Lady has a children's book written about her and Kathy and the author are trying to get more exposure.

Anyone interested?

chachaboogie

I'm interested, but why would you limit yourself to dog magazines? Woman's World, Woman's Day, Grit, or other magazines that go out to a wide group of folks would be good also. And do you not write? Is that why you're looking for a writer? For more information, contact me at [email protected] and i'll give you more information on myself as you provide more information on your subject.