My heart has been shattered

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
I'm writing this on a cold, rat infested porch. My lovely thinker, my precious Lori, has kicked me out again, and will not let me use her facilities. And now she has no one to help clean up the mess of confetti, dead clowns, and balloons that I left on her living room floor.

Help me get back my love, and please use the Mind Eraser (you can purchase one on e-bay) to make her forget that I'm actually just using her for her lovin's.

:D Sorry Lori, I couldn't resist.

Last edited:

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Didn't I tell you what you happen if you mixed PHENTERMINE and eggplant and then watched Orlando Bloom?

:sigh:

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I'm writing this on a cold, rat infested porch. My lovely thinker, my precious Lori, has kicked me out again, and will not let me use her facilities. And now she has no one to help clean up the mess of confetti, dead clowns, and balloons that I left on her living room floor.

Help me get back my love, and please use the Mind Eraser (you can purchase one on e-bay) to make her forget that I'm actually just using her for her lovin's.

I'm thinking that Lori is cooking up something as I write this response. Deated rats maybe? Or she is busy stripping the clowns to resell their possessions for beer money.

Tornadoboy

I bite
Registered
Reaction score
Just speaking as a hamster, try asking the rats for creative inspiration, they can be quite clever at times!

Now please excuse me, I've got the urge to go and stuff my cheeks again.

Last edited:

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com

Yeah. And being out in the cold will hopefully teach you a lesson, biatch.

You'll be cleaning up the confetti and dead clowns this weekend after they've had a chance to fester.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Gee, Tsuki, sure hope it all works out well and you can get back in to use the bathroom! :Hug2:

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Yeah. And being out in the cold will hopefully teach you a lesson, biatch.
:( It has, Lori. It really has. I've learned a very important lesson today (rat's can't eat antifreeze either), and many smaller lessons that I won't soon forget (rusty nail hurts food, don't pee next to anrgy-looking snake, newspaper keeps you warm!)

thethinker42 said:
You'll be cleaning up the confetti and dead clowns this weekend after they've had a chance to fester.
...So, you're letting me back in the house? *hopeful*

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
You have no idea. But, at least the neighbors don't think it's weird to hear a chainsaw, thumping, a hose running, smacking, screaming, and explosions at the same time anymore.

Oh, the neighbors have been accustomed to that since my husband and I moved in. I think they're just glad that SOME of the noise has been curtailed since he went to sea...

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Oh, the neighbors have been accustomed to that since my husband and I moved in. I think they're just glad that SOME of the noise has been curtailed since he went to sea...
Whenever the noise stops, someone always comes over to ask if we're alright or need a ride to hospital. We're obviously trying to sleep, we've been up all night with a bloody chainsaw. Don't they have any sense?