Writer Western Adventures

Vanatru

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
It's not like writing a book, but it's a kind of writing. Maybe some of you cotton to it. :)

This is for "gaming" if I read it correctly. I think RPG and/or mini's.

-Bill

----------------------------------------------

Saddle up & 'write' the trail to adventure!
Year-long adventure writing contest offers more than $500 in prizes
Jan. 31, 2007 -- Houston, Texas
SS_Logo1_WEB.gif
Them boys at Hawgleg Publishing are hitchin’ up their britches, saddling their ponies, and setting off down the trail with a gang of some of the biggest names in Wild West miniatures gaming to sponsor a year-long contest to find and publish at least 12 Wild West adventures in 2007. And to sweeten the deal, there’s more than $500 in prizes!
The Showdowns & Shootout Adventure Writing Contest will run from Feb. 2007 through Dec. 2007. It is open to all contestants worldwide, with the only stipulation being that entries be in English. Contestants will submit ideas for adventures and, at least once per month, the Gutshot Posse will flesh the idea into a short, 2-8 page adventure that will be released on the Hawgleg website as a PDF for free download.

http://www.hawgleg.com/default.asp

Last edited:

Cav Guy

Living in the backstory
Registered
Reaction score
It's a set of miniature rules (25mm if I read correctly), and they're looking for adventure scenarios. These are actually darned good plotting exercises and well worth the time to try your hand at. Thanks for posting this!