William Shatner's greatest moments

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
Some choice cuts from America's juiciest ham...

William Shatner freaks out on $20,000 Pyramid (Warning: Profanity and chair throwing)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-UyxR9g7xi4

William Shatner accidentally blurts out the final clue, gets his partner disqualified, then goes berserk:

William Shatner paintball extravaganza

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uWxTsbUrvaM

Shatners battles the Borg and Klingons on the world’s largest paintball range (owned by him). This is for charity, but still good stuff!

William Shatner’s I am Canadian!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h1CwZgb_iAI

This is---and I hope I’m not overselling this---the greatest goddam thing in the history of human achievement. Shatner explains the differences between himself and his small screen alter-ego, James T. Kirk. Uproarious!

William Shatner plays all three main roles in Se7en

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fAnry70Eiug

William Shatner’s camp classic rendition of Rocketman, complete with cigar-doobie:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NN3MGN899yE

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
I was not aware that William Shatner ever had a greatest moment. I assumed his greatest moment would be when he dropped dead.

Or maybe that would just be a great moment for me...

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
I was not aware that William Shatner ever had a greatest moment. I assumed his greatest moment would be when he dropped dead.
Or maybe that would just be a great moment for me...
Just because you said that, you horrid person (yes I said horrid, go ahead and complain and get me banned), I'm going to write Bill Shatner a nice fan mail today thanking him for all the entertainment he's given me over the years. Long may he continue to do so. And I hope he and Leela get together for keeps someday.

-Derek

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Just because you said that, you horrid person (yes I said horrid, go ahead and complain and get me banned), I'm going to write Bill Shatner a nice fan mail today thanking him for all the entertainment he's given me over the years. Long may he continue to do so. And I hope he and Leela get together for keeps someday.

-Derek

Wasn't Leela one of the fourth Doctor's companions?

Last edited:

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Uhhrr... if Dr. McCoy was the first doctor... no wait, Dr. Boyce served under Captain Pike, didn't he? So McCoy was the second doctor... then Dr. Crusher would be the third, which makes Dr. Pulaski the fourth, and I don't remember her having a companion?! Mayday! Redshirt down!

-Derek

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
Wasn't Leela one of the fourth Doctor's companions?
Yup, Tom Baker.
Although, I though of Leela from Futurama. (Is it wierd that I find an animated cyclops attractive?)

Uhhrr... if Dr. McCoy was the first doctor... no wait, Dr. Boyce served under Captain Pike, didn't he? So McCoy was the second doctor... then Dr. Crusher would be the third, which makes Dr. Pulaski the fourth, and I don't remember her having a companion?! Mayday! Redshirt down!

-Derek
Hehehe.

*David Attenborough impression*
Here we see the star trek buff completely baffled by a reference to a different Sci Fi programme, which is typical behaviour for this species.

Chumplet

This hat is getting too hot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chumpletwrites.blogspot.com
He loves horses. Therefore I love him.

He never fails to amuse me. All I have to do is look at his face and I'm laughing my ass off.

He's doing a great job on Boston Legal.

Live long and prosper, Billy.

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
I don't remember that one. At first I thought you were mistaken and talking about the one where Bones found his long lost flame on a planet and she turned out to be a sucky monster (sucking salt out of non-essential crewsmen). I miss the original Star Trek, it was a hoot.

CBeasy

I'm back baby!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
I am an absolute Shatner fan. I love the fact that he simultaneously has a huge ego and has no problem with being made fun of. Sure, he's the most prolific over-actor the world has ever known, but no one can ever say he was boring to watch. Not to mention he's an freakin' comic genius! He makes Boston Legal one of the best shows on TV

Gillhoughly

Grumpy writer and editor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Getting blitzed at Gillhoughly's Reef, Haleakaloha
He can also be found here:

Not exactly a TV moment, but amusing.
icon10.gif

Chumplet

This hat is getting too hot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chumpletwrites.blogspot.com
Sure, he's the most prolific over-actor the world has ever known, but no one can ever say he was boring to watch.

That's why people put on their resume: I attended the William Shatner School of Over-Acting. It's somewhat like the Lorne Green School of Acting, or the Tom Green School of Comedy.

Rainy Night

INFJ
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rainynightproductions.com
If you have a MySpace Page invite Mr. Shatner to be a friend. He will flood you with bulletins daily that contain video of himself or some tidbit of trivia.

He posts more bulletins than anyone else I know on MySpace.

William Shatner's MySpace page here.