Behind my left ear...

Reaction score
I have two teeny-tiny raised marks under the skin. Now, I could have pulled out two hairs and damaged the follicles as I brushed my hair; we all know how vain I am about my hair and how often I wash/brush/colour/style it, but...

I'm beginning to think they look more like the bites marks of a vampire!!!

Which one of you is responsible?

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I have two teeny-tiny raised marks under the skin. Now, I could have pulled out two hairs and damaged the follicles as I brushed my hair; we all know how vain I am about my hair and how often I wash/brush/colour/style it, but...

I'm beginning to think they look more like the bites marks of a vampire!!!

Which one of you is responsible?

*points at Tsuki*

czjaba

dreaming of the day...
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, Tsuki would be the obvious choice. But then again, maybe too of an obvious choice, what with her arsenal and all. My vote goes for WriterTerri. I just get the feeling she would be more sneaky at it. :e2teeth:
Just my opinion.

Reaction score
My neck where it meets my ear is one of my erogenous zones, too. Whoever bit me could at least have bought me a drink first. And waited for me to not be asleep when they did it!!!

Reaction score
AH-HA! Is that a confession, Ray??? Sounds like it to me. Now, you must allow me to bite you back...

expatbrat

Look what we made:
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.expatbrat.com
Ha - what is going on here then... mmmm...

First we have scarlet ranting some old cow has told her she is getting old and it's time to settle. AND then, at the very next thread, I find her/you over here hitting on Ray. So you are worried about that 31st b'day huh.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Ha - what is going on here then... mmmm...

First we have scarlet ranting some old cow has told her she is getting old and it's time to settle. AND then, at the very next thread, I find her/you over here hitting on Ray. So you are worried about that 31st b'day huh.

Can ya blame her for hitting on Ray?

Reaction score
Ladies, ladies! (And I use that term loosely). ;) I'm the single one here, yous have already got a man!

expatbrat

Look what we made:
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.expatbrat.com
Damnit. They said implanting the control chip wouldn't leave a mark. I'm demanding a refund! If everyone finds them, I won't have a slave army of mindless drones anymore. Then who'll do my shopping?

Just move to Asia and get a maid... soooo much easier than all this drone business.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
does a lurk have fangs? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA etc. I draaank you blowd! Well not really but it is a nice thought I suppose????