Jings! My neighbours are heid-nippers!

Reaction score
If I have to listen to their choice of music even ONCE more, I will kill them.

BUT HOW???

The vibrating floors is quite nice if I sit a certain way though...

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
LOL on sitting a certain way on the vibrating floor... I wouldn't kill 'em SP. The cops frown on killing neighbors. Too bad, huh. Try something non-violent like banging your broom on your floor and yell, "Turn off your f*ckin' music!"'

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
My neighbors play their damn Ranchero at the top volume possible from their CARS, which are parked just under my office window.

Last edited:

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
Just beat them to death in the most bloody, over-the-top way you can...it makes it easier to claim temporary insanity. :D

davids

Banned
Reaction score
If I have to listen to their choice of music even ONCE more, I will kill them.

BUT HOW???

The vibrating floors is quite nice if I sit a certain way though...

Vibrating floors-now there an alternative to a ribbed zuccini.

Sarcasm might be a choice-but then again they would have to be intelligent enough to understand your wit and therefore respond by expiring. Hmmm-hire hit people? No that always comes back on you somehow. Cement their doorway shut while they are either in or out? contact your version of social services? If they are Catholic you could always have them ex communicated for having poor taste in music and fouling the air with unsaintly wysteria. Poison pen notes-no that probably could be added to the sarcasm method. Seems you have quite a problem Scarlet. Cut off their fingers? Elecricity? Do they have a licence-aha! BTHOOM sorry!

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Peaches, you are upstairs, you win. Don't resort to murder, simply loosen a waterline in your bathroom or under your sink where it will do the least damage to your unit and the max damage to theirs.

The go out for a few pints.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Peaches, you are upstairs, you win. Don't resort to murder, simply loosen a waterline in your bathroom or under your sink where it will do the least damage to your unit and the max damage to theirs.

The go out for a few pints.

Perfect answer.

Lock thread.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Drill a hole in the floor. Use it as a toilet. Trust me, they'll get the hint.

Parkinsonsd

Registered
Reaction score
You need two recordings going at once, the first is Exile blaring "Kiss You All Over" with a massive speaker pointed straight to the floor. The second is the recording of a cow mooing, blaring from your bedroom.

Crank them both up at three in the morning, and clop around your place with clogs that sound like cow hooves.

At least it'll give them something to think about.

Parkinsonsd

Registered
Reaction score
I know, this is way too easy, but have gone down and ASKED them to turn it down? How about talking to your apartment manager and asking them to talk to the neighbors?

Yeah, like that'll ever work.

I like the hole in the floor thing best.

threedogpeople

This is my BEST side!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
threedogpeople.blogspot.com
One of the neighborhood teens (spawn of the a$$holes that lived next door to me) used to park in front of my house, windows open, music blaring and hang out for what seemed like hours. My theory at the time was that their parents had put them up to it. Anyway, this went on a couple of Friday nights in a row until I decided that I had had enough.

I loaded a Cecillia Bartoli (operatic arias) CD into my stereo, opened the windows on the front of my house and cranked up the volume. It only took about 1 minute before they had taken their party somewhere else. Next week they were back and I did the same thing, they only lasted about 30 seconds. Interestingly enough, they didn't come back after that.

Reaction score
I find that you can call your landlord or the council, do things the official way...or you can fight fire with fire. Usually works.

Actually they're not that bad. I'm just worried about them turning into my former neighbour who had no concept of other people trying to sleep.

They only moved in less than a month ago so I have to give them some leeway for housewarming and the like.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Language please. I changed the thread title - please be more conscious of the overall membership that will have to read the thread titles everytime they visit the site. Thanks.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I had that downstairs neighbor problem once, years ago. The manager wouldn't do anything, so I put my stereo speakers on the floor, face down, then played Bagpipe CD's.

Loudly.

Reaction score
Righto.

But Dawno - PEEVED? I'm a Scot! I'd never say peeved!

How about...Jings! My neighbours are heid-nippers?

Pwease?

I'll post kittens. Pwomise.

Reaction score
For Dawno:

Cutelittlekitten.jpg