Need ideas for an EXECUTION...

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Our fax machine at work has finally been replaced. It has been the bane of my existence for nigh on 3 years.

Tonight, it goes into the trunk of my car. This weekend, it will be destroyed. (Yes, I was inspired by "Office Space")

I have a slegehammer, a paintball gun, and a pick ax. Any other ideas? I probably should keep explosions, gunfire, flames, and related excitement to a minimum, only because there's nowhere I can go that's outside of city limits to take care of this. That, and the cops are a little jumpy around here because we've had problems with gunfire in the area. Also, there will be people walking past my house on their way to church (yes, I live between two churches) on Sunday, so any kind of legal-but-funny spectacle is an added bonus.

A friend will be taking pictures, of course.

C'mon folks, let's hear your ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nothing beats a catapult toss. Preferably aimed at the office supply company that furnished the fax machine in the first place.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Nothing beats a catapult toss. Preferably aimed at the office supply company that furnished the fax machine in the first place.

Well, it's made by Canon, and one of their factories is right up freeway, oddly enough...but I think that would be considered an act of terrorism.

Hmmm, a small catapult from one end of my yard to the other, though...THAT's an idea...

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Put it in cement and drop it in the nearest river.

Or bury it . . . and hold a service for its passing. Maybe put up a little tombstone.

tourdeforce

Banned
Reaction score
Stuff some bread into the paper feeder and bring it in to the returns counter at Bed, Bath and Beyond and tell them that your toaster doesn't work.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Leave it in an open car trunk in a bad neighborhood and film it as someone steals it . . .

Just be sure to remove your jack beforehand.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Attached it to your mailbox and when anyone asks, tell them it's a new service offered by the post office . . . instead of delivering your mail, they just fax it.

tourdeforce

Banned
Reaction score
Stuff some bread into the paper feeder and bring it in to the returns counter at Bed, Bath and Beyond and tell them that your toaster doesn't work.

It also helps if you wear grey sweatpants and pee yourself while you do this.

Fingers

My cat Toby
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in the woods around Portland Oregon
Our fax machine at work has finally been replaced. It has been the bane of my existence for nigh on 3 years.

Tonight, it goes into the trunk of my car. This weekend, it will be destroyed. (Yes, I was inspired by "Office Space")

I have a slegehammer, a paintball gun, and a pick ax. Any other ideas? I probably should keep explosions, gunfire, flames, and related excitement to a minimum, only because there's nowhere I can go that's outside of city limits to take care of this. That, and the cops are a little jumpy around here because we've had problems with gunfire in the area. Also, there will be people walking past my house on their way to church (yes, I live between two churches) on Sunday, so any kind of legal-but-funny spectacle is an added bonus.

A friend will be taking pictures, of course.

C'mon folks, let's hear your ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since youve ruled out firearms (insanity) how about hanging it from a tree branch like a pinata and charge people 25 cents a whack? You get rid of the offending piece of garbage, have fun at the same time, and maybe make enough to buy some ice cream or cookies. Dont forget safety goggles for those who have a quarter.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Patti beat me to it.

Say it with me....Trebuchet.

It's fun to say and funner to do.