Positive Atheist Blog Carnival: "Humanist Symposium"

pink lily

I regret everything
Registered
Reaction score
Atheist, Humanist, agnostic, and other nontheist bloggers are invited to participate in a blog carnival celebrating their positive, affirming, rational, naturalistic worldview. Please see this page for the announcement:

http://www.daylightatheism.org/2007/04/announcing-the-humanist-symposium.html
I'm here tonight to announce a brand-new carnival for atheists and freethinkers: the Humanist Symposium. Like the CotG, this carnival will showcase some of the best non-religious writing out there. However, this one will have a slightly different emphasis. Rather than general posts on atheism and religion, the purpose of the Humanist Symposium will be specifically to defend and uphold atheism as a positive worldview of morality, reason and purpose, a desirable and attractive alternative to belief systems based on religion.

The first edition of the Humanist Symposium will appear right here at Daylight Atheism on Sunday, April 29, and I'm now officially accepting submissions. So long as it furthers the purpose described above, any and all freethought writing is welcomed! (For more details and guidelines, see the carnival home page*.)
* http://www.daylightatheism.org/symposium/

Considering the fact that I'm months behind in other deadlines, I can't say for sure if I'm going to be able to submit something for this carnival, but as Ebonmuse is a friend (who I've actually met!), I'll... try. Maybe.

If you already have an atheist/Humanist/freethought blog, please consider sharing your work in this new Humanist Symposium!

Note: I've made this thread as an announcement of the blog carnival and an invitation to writers to participate. This is not a theological debate or even a discussion about atheism. This is an invitation for nontheist writers to please submit writings about nontheism. Please, let me know if you're sending a submission. Post a link to your blog article here, when it's up. Thanks!