I heard a strange noise last night...

seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
As I was going to bed last night, I heard a strange noise coming from outside. There was a car parked directly opposite my house (no more than 20 feet away) with rather steamy windows. The sounds were without a doubt of a woman enjoying herself.

I wanted to go out there and offer them a cup of coffee when they finished but my girlfriend wouldn't let me. Bloody spoilsport.

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
I would have at least dashed out the door and pounded on a window to scare the crap out of them. :)

Rich

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm, a whole lot of busy-bodies here. Just let leaping dogs lay.

Vincent

Cheers
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Put the hose on them.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
As I was going to bed last night, I heard a strange noise coming from outside. There was a car parked directly opposite my house (no more than 20 feet away) with rather steamy windows. The sounds were without a doubt of a woman enjoying herself.
Good for her. There's nothing like reclining the seats and enjoying the motions of the stick shift. That's what I've been told.

Mr. Fix

Fixed on the future...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Aw, couldn't see through the windows, eh?

I wanted to go out there and offer them a cup of coffee when they finished but my girlfriend wouldn't let me. Bloody spoilsport.

I think a cigerette is the apropriate, after, er, stimulant to offer.:hi:

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
They still fog in the 2001 models, too, Chumplet. ;)

Sean D. Schaffer

Registered
Reaction score

I could say something here, but...

Oh, all right! I will.

The above quoted scenario sounds like something out of my own past. My quite recent past.

Just not the way most would think.

T Knight

Registered
Reaction score
I watched the excorcism of emily rose on DVD not too long ago and although this would not be scary normally I was quite drunk, the lights were off and it was 2am in the morning. Anwyay in the film there were strange sounds and I kept noticing the pad lock on my electric meter (which hangs on my wall) was moving, then the film mentioned that demons are about if you can smell burning and I always do at night, I have to triple check everything to make sure it is off, lastly, they mentioned that 3am is the devils hour and I just happened to glanch at my phone to see the time was indeed 3am...

I sat there all scared and had to sleep with the light on...

Now if I had seen that car, at least it woulda kept me entertained a little...

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Made me think of the last time I had to stay in a really, REALLY cheap and ratty motel. (Long story). There I am, watchin Monday Night Football, all alone, when the wall starts to shake. Then someone starts pounding on the other side. The the woman started, um, enjoying herself. I don't know her name, but his was "Larry Oh God Larry" and he has unbelivable stamina. It was a long freakin' night.

J. Weiland

Lurker
Registered
Reaction score
Made me think of the last time I had to stay in a really, REALLY cheap and ratty motel. (Long story). There I am, watchin Monday Night Football, all alone, when the wall starts to shake. Then someone starts pounding on the other side. The the woman started, um, enjoying herself. I don't know her name, but his was "Larry Oh God Larry" and he has unbelivable stamina. It was a long freakin' night.

Stamina, eh? So the woman named her vibrator 'Larry'.