PDA

View Full Version : Published in Circle Magazine

jessicaorr
04-10-2007, 02:50 AM
I have an article published in this issue of Circle Magazine (Issue 98; Spring) pages 24-25 entitled A New Ritual with an Old Heart. If anyone here has read it, I would love opinions/critique. I think I could have done a bit better, but I would really like to get feedback from unbiased readers :D

Jessica aka Libris

PattiTheWicked
04-10-2007, 04:02 AM
W00t! Good for you! I sent a few subs to them a couple of years back, and never heard anything, but at that time they were apparently going through some upheaval. Glad to hear things are back on track.

Congratulations! If I pick up a copy of the Spring issue, I'll give you some feedback.

plaidearthworm
04-10-2007, 05:07 AM
Wow, congratulations! My local bookstore quit carrying Circle, but I've been meaning to find another outlet...now I have another good reason!

glassquill
04-12-2007, 07:38 AM
:hooray: Congratulations on having your article published! Sure wish I could read it. It sounds like an interesting article. A shame I live in the wrong country. Nevertheless, congratulations all the same and best wishes for future successes, Jessica!

plaidearthworm
04-16-2007, 07:41 AM
Jessica,
Just got a copy of Circle yesterday, and flipped right to your article. It was great--a nice blend of history and useful ritual. Very readable, and I like that you even included references. Wonderful job, congratulations!

jessicaorr
05-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Thanks! Sorry it took me so long to reply. We just moved and reestablishing our internet connection has been a bear!