keep dreaming
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Powerful, Mike. nice work!

moblues

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, Guy. I had an itch that needed scratching.

Mike

davids

Banned
Reaction score
So where the hell you been for a month Mike? So this aint a poem? I bet it would make a hell of a song-trouble is I can't hear the music yet-whadaya think? Are there chorusesesusses in songs anymore-never mind the chorus feel the verse-just babbling here on your thread-you gonna visit us more often? Now ignore that all and take a hearty welcome back Mike!!!!

moblues

Banned
Reaction score
So where the hell you been for a month Mike? So this aint a poem? I bet it would make a hell of a song-trouble is I can't hear the music yet-whadaya think? Are there chorusesesusses in songs anymore-never mind the chorus feel the verse-just babbling here on your thread-you gonna visit us more often? Now ignore that all and take a hearty welcome back Mike!!!!

Hey Dave. I was going to put this in the poetry section, but hesitated because I haven't been around to contribute. You can't just post there without adding to the forum in other ways. While this is the case with all of the forums here, it is more pronounced there.

I've been working on my MS. I have the query ready. If I'm not finished revising this by the end of the week, call me out on it. It will never be perfect, but I always find something I'm not fully comfortable with.

About the chorus? Repeat the first verse and last line. I've written so many lyrics over the years. Just call me lazy. The music is very hard rock.

I stopped by Poetry Critique yesterday and commented on someone's post. While GF gave me a rep point for my comments, he said I was too soft. I guess he doesn't know me that well. ;)

Mike

Last edited:

davids

Banned
Reaction score
That's just fine Mike-I will be watching you closely. I will be calling if I do not hear that the MS is revised. Making yourself nuts about that kind of thing accomplishes only one thing-Mike will need a cracker! Shit Mike you have earned your bones-you can crit anytime in the critique section-if they don't like it piss on em!!!! Actrually I think most will and that is a good thing-like to hear from you. Mike SOFT? Well that talented little G friend of mine is getting a bit more critical and constructively so. Soft is nice Michael-just look at me as an example of the old softy-by the way your lyrics suck-JUST KIDDIN' So here I am using up your thread again-oh well still would like to hear the music-like the lyrics as usual-but this time cannot quite hear the music which I often do so well when reading your song lyrics you old softy you-!

PS almost forgot re crits-I post poems nowadays that get a lot of looks and no crits-one in particular of late-so what can you do-either they are perfect and they are to awe inspired to crit or say anything-but don't get me wrong-my regular crit friends always take the time and for that I will always be grateful-or some folks just don't like an old fart usin' poor langyuagey

Last edited: