The April Fool's Day Attack of 2007

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
My fellow AWers. It has become clear that the armies of Phentermine have regrouped and grown strong in our indifference. At approximately 5:48PM GMT this evening, the peace and inanity of the AW forum was grossly and mercilessly assaulted by a coordinated spam spit-take of phentermine-flavoured hell.

I urge all AWers to band together in this difficult time. Continue as normal - allow the professionals to do their jobs. They have drilled at SPAM-AWare boot camp for just this kind of scenario. Store bottled water and shotgun shells. Close all windows and doors. Do not drink out of the toilet.

This crisis will pass and we will grow stronger and more unified as a result. May God have mercy on us all.

End communication.

Last edited:

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Man, I don't know who did that but they went a little bit overboard. Posting under three different names, in EVERY forum. Good god. I really like the PHENTERMINE jokes we've made in the past, but that was pushing it...they could have just resurrected and spammed the old Phentermine thread instead.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
i say it's the mods.

It's too early in the crisis for conspiracy theories, Haskins. Try to wait at least a year before editing together blurry freeze-frame montages of the event on youtube under the banner heading, "AW Is Lying - The Truth About 1/4/07!!!!"

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
It's too early in the crisis for conspiracy theories, Haskins. Try to wait at least a year before editing together blurry freeze-frame montages of the event on youtube under the banner heading, "AW Is Lying - The Truth About 1/4/07!!!!"

keep drinking the kool aid...

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Good! Maybe you can try it in a few years, when you're not a little kid anymore.

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
He's the only person I've ever refunded their five bucks.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
I seem to be Pete's secret passion. I'm just as disturbed about it as you are.