• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

In need of a mentor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Hi again..as some of you know i'm working on a romance novel and am keeping up all updated on the word count.

Basically i'm looking for a mentor..someone that can guide me along, especially description and that sort of thing. And grammar too but right now someone that can just kind of help me along, tell me what i'm doing right or wrong..

If interested, please PM me..

SHunter-Wilson

Registered
Reaction score
I'm available. I been writing for about fifteen years and one of my strongest skills is to be able to tell a story and use great images, so i'm told. I currently do several writing gigs and have written much:)
lol. contact me if you are interested.

Shar

Cassidy

writing for kids and teens
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.robinstevenson.com
have you joined the romance writer's society (romance writer's of america, i think?) i don't write romance but have a friend who does-- she has found the members in our area very hepful and supportive-- and they have various workshops, guest speakers etc that she has found useful. might be worth checking out. good luck

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Cassidy...I have considered the RWA and there is a local chapter in my area... Just need to find the time plus i'm on temporary disability and it's hard to get out of the house right now... But I will check into it and thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.