I believe I'm due for a haircut, but I can't decide on what. You get to help!

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
My hair, as it is right now, is about chin length all the way around (bangs a little longer). I haven't cut it in well over 8 months, and yeahhh.... I'd say I'm due for one pretty soon (since it's practically stopped growing at all. But then, that could be from years of dyeing...). Now I just don't know how I should cut it. I'm thinking of going to a pixie/ shaggy cut 9probably what I'll go with), reviving my mohawk to its previous glory, simply trimming it, or just saying, "To hell with this," and not cutting it at all until it gets much longer (if it grows, that is).

I'm so indecisive with this stuff :cry:.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Shave it! BALD.

And I want to see the pic in your avatar.

Double-dog dare you.

Reaction score
Yeah, go for Britneyville.

I've always wanted to shave my head, just to prove to myself I had the balls.

But I don't. Besides, I like it long and blonde and I have at least one of those at the moment.

I KNOW!

Shave your head, but have hair tattooed onto your scalp!

Last edited:

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Shave it! BALD.

And I want to see the pic in your avatar.

Double-dog dare you.
I have a bunch of old pictures if you'd like to see me bald. It's pretty funny- I get mistaken for a guy when I'm bald (I have almost no boobs, so yeah... :cry:)

How should I cut it before I shave it off though? I'll end up shaving it again soon (I get mad at my hair easily, and tend to get a little razor happy), so just have a little patience and try to piss me off.

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
Ask for the No. 1 on the sides. Tapered and blocked in the back. Just about 1 inch off the top.

Then, go nuts with the almond-sunrise highlights.

jt

K1P1

Procrastination is its own reward
Registered
Reaction score
I say shaved, and then dye your scalp. If you like it that way, get a tattoo.

dancingandflying

Is it tea time yet?
Registered
Reaction score
A bright red Pixy with long whispy strands in the front that hang down, died black.

i like this one. or instead of bright red, henna your hair. it looks really cool and coppery but nice and bright. i did it over the weekend and i love it.

c'mon... you know you want to...

:D d and f.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
i like this one. or instead of bright red, henna your hair. it looks really cool and coppery but nice and bright. i did it over the weekend and i love it.

c'mon... you know you want to...

I did that before! It looks really cool! Dark, yet iridescent-y.

Perhaps I should use my hair as a canvas and do some calligraphy on it? It'll be like a bead curtain or something.

dancingandflying

Is it tea time yet?
Registered
Reaction score
you could dread it.
i'm thinking about dreading mine, but i'm waiting for it to get to my waist before. the only thing is the chopping it off when you're done with the dreads.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
you could dread it.
i'm thinking about dreading mine, but i'm waiting for it to get to my waist before. the only thing is the chopping it off when you're done with the dreads.

I did dreads once. Looked really amazing, smelled really...erm... distinct. Someone suggested I do faux dreads (they come out easy instead of leaving them in forever). No no no no. Tsuki don't play that. Tsuki doesn't do faux hawks (well, ok, sometimes I do when I miss my old mowhawk, but I make damn sure it's multicolored and I'm sure to use glue so that baby doesn't come down for days), and Tsuki does not do faux dreads. But wow do they get gamey.... Getting dreads again means being celebate for a while :(.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Don't go all the way bald, but why not go really short? no. Really Short.
I've gone really, really short before. It doesn't look bad, and it spikes all on it's own (of course, you can't usually tell). One of my first real haircuts took me from havign hair down to my waist to having less hair than the width of my thumb. :D