Will Farrell fan

SHBueche

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ShelleyBueche.com
I am a 48-year old woman with two teenage sons and I have to confess, I've developed an addiction to ridiculous comedies and Will Ferrell--can't wait for "Blades of Glory" out this Friday March 29th.

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
He's very talented. I have both of his "Best of Saturday Night Live" dvd's, and they are wonderful.

He's really branching out, too. "Stranger Than Fiction" was a drama, and he was pretty good.

"Elf" is still my favorite for now, though.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
Old School and Anchorman are great, and he's even fantastic in bit parts - like Starsky and Hutch.

"I'm not gonna lie to you. It's gonna get weird...Two dragons."

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
The cord is frayed on my Will Farrell fan. Does anyone know where I can get it repaired?

Moon Daughter

Registered
Reaction score
I like him, too. That movie looks funny, but I'm worried that it's going to be a stupid funny film. Some stupid funny films are good, but most aren't, IMO.

SHBueche

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ShelleyBueche.com
Should have posted this sooner, but "Blades of Glory," was a complete bomb. The last message about some stupid movies being funny is true, but this wasn't one of them. The script must have taken a whole 15, maybe 20 minutes to write. It is #1 at the box office, I guess having Will Ferrel as a star is all you need for a hit.

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
The cord is frayed on my Will Farrell fan. Does anyone know where I can get it repaired?
Just throw it out. It isn't worth fixing.

I've hated every movie he's ever appeared in. Even "Elf," which I liked the first time I saw it. The second time I saw it I couldn't figure out what made me like it the first time.