PDA

View Full Version : Will Farrell fan

SHBueche
03-29-2007, 12:29 AM
I am a 48-year old woman with two teenage sons and I have to confess, I've developed an addiction to ridiculous comedies and Will Ferrell--can't wait for "Blades of Glory" out this Friday March 29th.

eldragon
03-29-2007, 12:36 AM
He's very talented. I have both of his "Best of Saturday Night Live" dvd's, and they are wonderful.

He's really branching out, too. "Stranger Than Fiction" was a drama, and he was pretty good.

"Elf" is still my favorite for now, though.

MattW
03-29-2007, 03:52 PM
Old School and Anchorman are great, and he's even fantastic in bit parts - like Starsky and Hutch.

"I'm not gonna lie to you. It's gonna get weird...Two dragons."

Rolling Thunder
03-29-2007, 04:14 PM
The cord is frayed on my Will Farrell fan. Does anyone know where I can get it repaired?

Moon Daughter
03-29-2007, 09:24 PM
I like him, too. That movie looks funny, but I'm worried that it's going to be a stupid funny film. Some stupid funny films are good, but most aren't, IMO.

SHBueche
04-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Should have posted this sooner, but "Blades of Glory," was a complete bomb. The last message about some stupid movies being funny is true, but this wasn't one of them. The script must have taken a whole 15, maybe 20 minutes to write. It is #1 at the box office, I guess having Will Ferrel as a star is all you need for a hit.

Shadow_Ferret
04-09-2007, 04:18 PM
The cord is frayed on my Will Farrell fan. Does anyone know where I can get it repaired?
Just throw it out. It isn't worth fixing.

I've hated every movie he's ever appeared in. Even "Elf," which I liked the first time I saw it. The second time I saw it I couldn't figure out what made me like it the first time.