Status
Not open for further replies.

wordmonkey

ook
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.writingmonkey.com
Is this a movie about that gold-painted slightly effeminate wrestler that used to push Rowdy Roddy Piper's buttons many moons ago?

I kid.

Trailer looks cool.

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
It'll be good. I saw the trailer twenty minutes after it went up (and I should have posted a link; sorry). I'm really looking forward to this one.

Although I keep confusing my names and saying that it's Brian K. Vaughn who's directing it. Not that it confuses anyone else, since I'm the only one who knows the difference between Brian K. and Matthew.

I'm just glad we're getting Neil Gaiman movies. It's about time. Stardust now, Beowulf later, Coraline after that. And each one in the medium that really fits it best. I'm a happy camper.

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
Oh my. I can't wait to see this. I've got to say, Claire Danes isn't exactly what I had expected as the fallen star, but she looks like she might be able to pull it off.

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
And before we go, we should all listen to the audiobook, which is read by Neil Gaiman and sounds really good. :)

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Ooh love the trailer, and must re read the book. Have to say though, I like Claire Danes in general but she looks a bit out of place. And doesn't her hair look a wee bit silly? Ah whatever, very much looking forward to it. I have a friend who auditioned to play a henchman in the film, and it was between him and an old guy, and they decided to go older (he's like 25). He would have been so awesome though.

Status
Not open for further replies.