PDA

View Full Version : "Let's do the Time Warp again!"

Arisson
03-28-2007, 02:19 AM
One time, I found myself walking down the school hallway singing "Sweet Transvestite." Did you ever have a Rocky Horror moment? Did you ever find yourself playing a saxaphone with a creepy mad scientist standing behind you with an ax? Did you run around a church singing "Dammit Janet?" If you did, or want to, tell me about it!

dclary
03-28-2007, 03:36 AM
Pretty much anytime I'm introduced to someone named Janet, I yell out "Slut!"

robeiae
03-28-2007, 03:56 AM
Nice aces, Brad.

moth
03-28-2007, 05:13 PM
One year my sister in law and I put up the Christmas tree (in her house) with the Rocky soundtrack on in the background instead of Christmas music. :rolleyes:

And -- :o -- once I actually knocked twice on the hood of a car. Realized what I did a second too late and just wanted to :e2paperba .

;)

MidnightMuse
03-28-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm quivering with antici -

-pation.

Jersey Chick
03-28-2007, 08:50 PM
A toast!

Leah J. Utas
03-29-2007, 04:42 PM
"May I say what charming underclothes you both have?"

insulinboy
03-29-2007, 04:55 PM
I almost played the Sweet Transvestite.. but umm.. distance from the theater and work kept me out of the role *sigh* I just wanted to do the song lol

Calla Lily
03-29-2007, 05:22 PM
I was a Transylvanian on stage many years ago. We had a working elevator (moving stage platform) and everything. It was a wild set of performances. We had people lined up around the block every night.

I did the role to break out of type (ditzy ingenue) but the makeup was such that no one recognized me. :tongue

Best G-rated audience line (when Magenta shows up in the maid outfit):

"If that's the hostess, I'd hate to see the Twinkie!"

I can't post the bext X-rated line here, I think...