I have to say goodbye to PA

ccomer

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I sent in my letter asking for my contract back as I will no longer be able to have them for a Publisher. I now realize I should of asked for my Rights back. as they sent me an email saying they would send me a copy of my contract. now I wonder if I am getting my rights back too.
I told them I was moving to Mexico and can't promote my book. so here I wait. wondering if I worded it wrong.
clea
www.freewebs.com/ccomer

HapiSofi

Hagiographically Advantaged
Registered
Reaction score
Double checking here:

Where are you, exactly, in their publishing process? I gather you've signed their contract. Have you sent them your full manuscript? Have they done any work on it yet? (Work you can see, I mean. Don't pay attention to invisible work they claim to have done.)

Chin up --

ccomer

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
they say it is in the editing department. they had me revise it and then they said it was in editing and that is all I have heard. that was 2 weeks ago

TracySutterer & GaryRogers

Coffee Fanatics
Registered
Reaction score
Moving To Another Realm

How about: “I am moving to another Realm - and they eat books there. I just had a medium-rare Computer-End Program / By Argile Stox - broiled in mesquite. So, I will not be able to promote my book there.”

Oh, Geeze! After thinking about this other realm, can you imagine that authors are considered “farmers” and produce manuscripts that are turned into books. Only the best selling books are served in fine restaurants, and POD’s are like McDonald‘s

(I know full well I should not go there (I mean this fantasy post), I just couldn’t resist! -LOL!)

Gary Rogers

Last edited:

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
Post on their bulletin board that you can't believe they accepted your book when it has that X-rated scene in it. ;)

Since they haven't read it, either they will now or they'll dump it ultra-quick.

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Even if they don't, you could promote the book by saying it's going to expose the truth on how the Jews rule the world. X-rated scenes or not, your book'll be gone.

ccomer

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I went into the message board at PA and told everyone I was moving and would be leaving PA. I am trying to be nice to them about this. so hopefully they will be nice back.

ccomer

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Post on their bulletin board that you can't believe they accepted your book when it has that X-rated scene in it. ;)

Since they haven't read it, either they will now or they'll dump it ultra-quick.

you mean PA doesn't publish sex rated books?? then they didn't read mind. as the sex is so graphic it will make your toes curl. or what ever else there is that gets you going.

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
you mean PA doesn't publish sex rated books?? then they didn't read mind. as the sex is so graphic it will make your toes curl. or what ever else there is that gets you going.

Well, we already know they didn't read yours. They're PA. They don't particularly read anyone.