Wondering about this reading

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Many many years ago I had a reading from a reputable reader. And it did all come to pass... but one thing I feel... and now I feel it has happened.

Before he got into the reading he called up a scene from the Victorian times... He said this was unusual, but since it popped up he felt the need to explain. Because it would relate in this time and happen again so to speak.

He described in somewhat detail about this life I was leading at the turn of the century. Before he described the people in this scene I could already see what they were wearing...i.e. even the color of clothes.

Just thinking about this as I feel something is there now...

Nicole_Gestalt

Registered
Reaction score
Website
nicolegestalt.blogspot.com
I myself do tarot readings and past life readings for people and have done for many years. It seems significant that you being there with him gave him the images of your life in victorian times and it does indeed sound like a past life especially as you were able to 'see' the clothes before he had finished describing the scene.

It is possible that he was just able to pick up the past life reading from you as you were open to having an actual reading done. I would suggest that you sit and think upon the reading he did for you and try and work out in which way it fits with the past life description he gave you. We all learn things which follow us on into each life and sometimes it helps to sit and reflect on everything.

How did you feel as he was describing the whole thing as that may help give you some insight into it all. I understand the need for privacy but if you would like to talk some more about it I might be able to help fit it all together for you, or just lend a friendly ear and listen (or read in the case of it being online - sorry i'm going off track now).

I suggest you reflect upon it all and try and remember how you felt about everything mentioned and how things have developed in the here and now with relation to it.

I hope this helps a little, and please do feel free to contact me.

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you Nicole.
He said I was living in very prudish times...straight laced and hard at about the turn of the century.

My father would not let me marry the man of my choice...unrelenting about it..and due to social class I guess mine being better than my lovers? He would not consent.

So the reader said our paths had to cross again in this lifetime. And I soo could see my fathers face and body motions w/o the reader telling me and the room to a tee, almost what was on the mantle even--Never had such happen. I've gone to a very few readings in my life but this...?

I wonder if this person is now in my life as I am having feelings it may be and the reader did say I did find happiness but it was later in the Victorian life...
Bthw I am happy with my current life but there is a force now?

Nicole_Gestalt

Registered
Reaction score
Website
nicolegestalt.blogspot.com
In the past life readings I have done for people many are often suprised how many people from their past lifes they have met again. Sometimes people are drawn to one another and in many ways that can be a good thing especially if its someone who you were meant to be with but couldn't be in your past life.

Do you feel that you have now met up with the man you wanted to be with from your past life or your father from your past life? If it is the father that you have since met again be cautious as they may try to gain control of things (even if that person is now female) however if you are aware of it then stay strong and you will be able to work though any problems.

If it is the man you wanted to be with in your past life however then welcome them into your life and don't question or worry about anything. Even if the person isn't the person you are presently with they still have the ability of becoming a close friend and someone who you will want to spend time with.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
How interesting, Kimmi. I wrote a poem about this a few years ago. I'll send it to you.

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
How interesting, Kimmi. I wrote a poem about this a few years ago. I'll send it to you.
Thank you Sari, The poem was very beautiful--Heart telling.

Now about this force...
Argg, I'm purging you from my soul my mind---be gone foolish sage!