Mac MAC...I have a Spooky stalker..can you help change my name

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:D Please Mac, I'd like to drop the 57...it's a vanity issue as EVERYONE thinks I'm 57...I am sooo not, I'm th-thir -thirty seven :) and the ol 57 chevy died and Spooky's been following me with a drunken vodka soaked worm... Are these good enough reasons Pretty Please ;)

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ain't Mac great?

Damn, but I love that woman.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
If you'd drop one of the 'm's too, you'd have the same name as my second favorite Formula1 driver.

Then I would stalk you.

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
YEEHAWW. Thanks for your quick Presto...I soo wanted to change that from day 2. I'll sweep up the floors for you tonite :Hug2: You relax.

**smooch MaCaRoo** now about that stalker and vodka drinking worm...and you soo know that I'm tth-thirty -sev -ok eight! ;) Tell em Mac. :D

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I will always see you as being 57 years old.
AAKKK! I am so not there yet...and never mentally, although you may think different from my posts. Not a coumagindan whatever! :tongue

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Personally, I liked the kimmi 57, reminded me of Heinz 57 ketchup. lol. Either way, you da best.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
He's been stalking you too? I've been trying to tell him to go away, but noooooo! He comes in, sleeps on my couch, peers through my windows, leaves the fridge door open, uses MY toothbrush, then leaves me a quarter. Weird, man, weird.... :D

Love ya, Spooky.

trumancoyote

My Name is Sweet Thing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janetismeantome.com
Mac, I should also like to request a change in name. For a long time, the 'Truman' in 'TrumanCoyote' has bugged me, so could you knock that first portion off?

And while you're at it, I don't much like the C, Y, T, and E in 'Coyote'... so if it's not too much trouble?...

But wait. I'm not done. Add a B at the beginning. I like Bees. And maybe add one at the end, too. Ah, what the hell -- don't stop with a B at the end, why don't you add an I, E, and S too, in that order.

And Hell, plop "I_heart_" in front of it all.

And I'll sleep better at night.

Kthx. You're a peach :)

brianm

Brian Boru
Registered
Reaction score
The desert of S. California and the coast of N. Ir
Aw, how sweet. I agree that it suits you better. Mac, please change the man's username.

Mac, since you obviously have nothing else to do, I think you should change Tsuki's name as follows:

Keep the T, the uk, the R, the y, and delete all other letters. Place the R between the u and the k, and make it lower case. Yeah, that's it. Turky.

Hey, this is fun!

Last edited:

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
Mac, since you obviously have nothing else to do, I think you should change Tsuki's name as follows:

Keep the T, the uk, the R, the y, and delete all other letters. Move the R behind the k, and make it lower case. Yeah, that's it. Turky.

Hey, this is fun!
:roll: Ahahaha Turky! I can only imagine how some of my conversations will go after that.

"Don't baste the Turky!"
"Master baster!"
"...Tourdy's here?"
"Nope, Turky!"

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
ah. yea...poor kimmie57...they all think she's 57. whatever. no one managed to think I was 21. WTF? Age-guessin-discriminatin-bastids. "ooh they all think the number behind my name is my age"...nice try...didn't work for me.

Change the stew part of my name to "I AM" for me please.

I AM 21. that should do it.

okokok...it's just my husband's lucky number.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Spooky doesn't stalk me. That's because he knows I'm an IT recruiter and he thinks if he talks to me too much I'll try to recruit him for jobs he doesn't want. (I won't. but if it keeps me from being stalked, all the better.)

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
I'm going to generate a special form for name change applications. To be filled out in triplicate. Twice.

And snail-mailed, with a copy of your latest video-rental slip.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm.

Look at the screen names in this thread; most of 'em look randomly generated anyway.

I mean... "Susie"? What kind of oddball name is that?

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I've forbidden myself to rent videos. I never return them before the deadline. Late fees are killing my budget.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
lucky for me, I don't believe in changing names. I came here as Stew21, if it was a bad idea, it's one I have to live with, right?

However, my last video rntal slip would show that I rented Peter Pan (cartoon) and Peter Pan (live action) and possibly Balto. We live on th edge here.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
I, umm, finally got around to seeing An Inconvenient Truth. Not exactly cutting edge, my ownself.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Me neither. We rented Pirates of the Caribbean (first one) a couple weeks ago.

But we did sneak out to the cinema while my folks were here. The Notorious Bettie Page is definitely worth seeing.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Well I've been posting as Stew21 for a year. I accumulated over 7000 posts, so I could change my name now and start posting Spam. It was all an elaborate scheme. I don't even write poetry.
Just faking you all out until you were comfortable with me so I could spring the new Noki-dokie X54368952 on you. (on SALE NOW!)

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I, umm, finally got around to seeing An Inconvenient Truth. Not exactly cutting edge, my ownself.

A small snippet of Trish and Cutting Edge.

Friends without children: "Oh did you see the new movie300?"

Trish: Is that how many Dalmations there are now? Last I heard there were 101.

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
I saw that this week too.
I got it because ot was part of one of those 3 for 15 pounds. It's been sitting on the shelf eye-balling me. It was pretty compelling. although the little autobiographical chunks of his life seemed a bit seld-indulgent.
But, he did bring Futurama to a wider audience, and that's good. Oh yeah, and that Climate change stuff was there too.