Pirates trailer

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Melanie. I hadn't seen it yet -- looks like fun. ;)

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:hooray:Thank You! Thank You! I can't Wait!

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
I'm really...really looking forward to this one. And especially some of the shots they showed. Pirate ships upside down, pirate ships whirling round a whirlpool fighting, pirate ship sailing on sand.

*shiiiiiiiver*

"And I owe them all money."

:D

Considering the writing for the movies isn't drawing on any books (the most this trilogy's based off of is a ride, after all) I think it's had one of the best written overall storylines of any movie.

The_Grand_Duchess

I record everything.
Registered
Reaction score
Bangkok, the Underground and the Holy ground.
I saw it yesterday and posted a thread about it in my mommy group. I'm trying to make it a themed outing day with my family. You know with costumes and pirate activities. The Duke said no though.

I can not wait to see this movie, it looks so awesome. And I love pirates.

Anonymisty

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mistymassey.com
I'm trying to make it a themed outing day with my family. You know with costumes and pirate activities. The Duke said no though.

Oh, pish. We've celebrated the opening of each PotC movie in full pirate garb, with a trip to the pub for lunch or dinner after. We'll do it again this year, too. I'm even working on a new shirt for the occasion.

And the theaters absolutely loved us! Last time they asked us to come back another day to pose for photos.

The_Grand_Duchess

I record everything.
Registered
Reaction score
Bangkok, the Underground and the Holy ground.
Oh, pish. We've celebrated the opening of each PotC movie in full pirate garb, with a trip to the pub for lunch or dinner after. We'll do it again this year, too. I'm even working on a new shirt for the occasion.

And the theaters absolutely loved us! Last time they asked us to come back another day to pose for photos.

See! That's what I'm talking about! I would be a really good time, alot of fun! But still he says no. Not that I can't do it, he just won't come with me.

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
omg omg omg omg omg

Is it here yet? Is it, is it, is it???!

Pirates RULE!

Anonymisty

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mistymassey.com
See! That's what I'm talking about! I would be a really good time, alot of fun! But still he says no. Not that I can't do it, he just won't come with me.

Oh well, at least you'll have fun!

If you were closer I'd invite you to come along with us. But I think the trip might be a little cost-prohibitive for either of us. *smile*

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
There's talk of a fourth Pirate movie too. Johnny Depp's willing.

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Not surprised, considering the second film grossed over $1 billion and broke all th domestic records.