Fun pic!

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
I couldn't help myself. I just really like this picture of me, and I couldn't resist the temptation of posting it. Forgive my conceited ways....

tsukismartass.jpg

Oh yeah. There it is. :D

And yes, you can beat me with that brick in your hand.

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score
Wait, was that also you in the old pic in your avatar? Because you look completely different.

*REVELATION* Tsuki is actually two different people!!

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Wait, was that also you in the old pic in your avatar? Because you look completely different.

*REVELATION* Tsuki is actually two different people!!
The avatar of me eating the donut? That was when I tried to dye my hair bright red, but I made the mistake of adding the wrong stuff to the dye and it turned out a normal-ish brown/blonde color (the red didn't take at all. I was pissed). I also had a mohawk, not spiked up, in the old avatar (that's why it looks like I was almost bald on one side), and it's grown out a good bit since then.

If I were to make a timeline of my hair, you wouldn't be able to recognize me at all. Every time I dye my hair, I cut it a new way as well. It's a wonderful technique when running from any authority figure....

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Oh wait, I just noticed that you can't really tell how long my hair is because I have part of it pulled back. Ah, I guess it looks about the same length as the donut-eating picture. Shame, I'm proud of how it's grown out (not much, because it's dead from half a decade of bleaching, but hey):(.

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
YOu should see all the different colors there are in her criminal record photos. You can flip book them and have a kaleidoscope!

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
YOu should see all the different colors there are in her criminal record photos. You can flip book them and have a kaleidoscope!
Oh, it got real good these past few years. 1989-2000, semi-normal Tsuki, 2000-today: "Oh my god! Did clowns attack her? How does someone have that many hair colors in the course of 7 years? And she has how many piercings and tattoos? This can't be her! It's just impossible! Her eyes aren't even the same color!('scause I ate my veggies, kids at home)."

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Also, you look like Sandra Bullock.

Just sayin'.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Actually, Pete's right. You do look like Sandra Bullock.

And you're right, kiddo--it's a great picture.

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
I saw a thread started by Tsuki with "Pic" in the title, I was sure it'd be a mistake to click it. But what d'you know, it's just a pic of Tsuki herself. *Sigh of relief*

You look good little miss, much better than that blue-haired avatar pic you had. But it's not surprising really, I also look much better out-of-focus. Or in the dark. :)

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Well, thank the gods! It's NORMAL! None of that blue spikey Mohawk crap! I can't see any of the piercings, gods be praised! You should look like this ALL the time. I'll never understand why young people today have to--

Oh. This isn't the curmudgeon thread?

Never mind.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Well, thank the gods! It's NORMAL! None of that blue spikey Mohawk crap! I can't see any of the piercings, gods be praised! You should look like this ALL the time. I'll never understand why young people today have to...

So we can receive radio stations directly in our heads with no need for an iPod. :D

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I saw a thread started by Tsuki with "Pic" in the title, I was sure it'd be a mistake to click it. But what d'you know, it's just a pic of Tsuki herself. *Sigh of relief*

You look good little miss, much better than that blue-haired avatar pic you had. But it's not surprising really, I also look much better out-of-focus. Or in the dark. :)
Fuzzy pictures are your friend. You can't see my acne breakout in this one! Boo to teenage woes!

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Well, thank the gods! It's NORMAL! None of that blue spikey Mohawk crap! I can't see any of the piercings, gods be praised! You should look like this ALL the time. I'll never understand why young people today have to--

Oh. This isn't the curmudgeon thread?

Never mind.
Hey, I had just woken up. Of course I didn't spike it yet :D You should see it when my hair is spiked, though, it's wonderful. It's not a mohawk anymore, so it does this cool fanning-out-everywhere thing. Aw, it so sweet.

I know! You can't see any of my piercings! Not even the nose ring! My entire ear is pierced ALL THE WAY UP and you can't see it!

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
Aww! Teh Suk is cute! :D

Way better than Sandra Bullock.

czjaba

dreaming of the day...
Registered
Reaction score
Don't be mad for saying this, but OMG, you look...well...normal! I haven't seen your old avatar, but you really do look like Sandra Bullock, and I think you even favor Shania Twain, too.
I had you pictured with a gozillion piercings and almost a shaved head. But, the normal look is just a fake, right? The real you is still the psycho we have all grown to love and admire, right?

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Wait, you mean you wake up looking like that and then make the effort to look all... dishevelled?
I just don't understand the youth of today.
No, no, I don't look dishevelled, just ultra spiky and colorful. Personally, I think I look really good with my hair spiked up.

And that day was a good day to wake up to because my friend shoved a pack of full flavors and a big steaming cup of soy latte into my hands. Most of the times, I look like this in the morning:

rabidbat.jpg

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Wait, you mean you wake up looking like that and then make the effort to look all... dishevelled?
I just don't understand the youth of today.

Apparently, that's the thing to do. It's important to spend at least an hour each day preparing yourself to look like you live under a bridge.

Whereas I achieve the same effect by being a writer, brushing my hair when my wife yells at me, and wearing rumpled shirts if they don't smell too badly.

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
And that day was a good day to wake up to because my friend shoved a pack of full flavors and a big steaming cup of soy latte into my hands. Most of the times, I look like this in the morning:

Soy latte. Soy latte.

Cappucino, Frappucino, AlPacino, whwhwhhwhwh!? Is it IMPOSSIBLE to get a cup of COFFEE FLAVORED COFFEE in this country anymore?

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Hey, I had just woken up. Of course I didn't spike it yet :D You should see it when my hair is spiked, though, it's wonderful. It's not a mohawk anymore, so it does this cool fanning-out-everywhere thing. Aw, it so sweet.

Cool Fanning Out Everywhere Thing (Visual)

londo.jpg