• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a novel to critique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalula88

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I am hoping to become a book editor (after working my way up of course) and would like to gain insight and experience by critiqueing and working back and forth with someone who has a finished novel and is ready to work on the final drafts. You can email me the entire novel or chapter by chapter and I'll critique each chapter individually. I like all genres especially scifi, fantasy, and contemporary. Please no erotic or children's novels.

Please PM me if you're interested with a short summary of your novel if at all possible. I am not interested in hearing suggestions for my own career so please keep that to yourself.

I work and read very fast paced so you won't have to experience any extensive lags before hearing back from me. Expect same day responses for questions and 1-3 days between chapter critiques.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Carmy

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you could gain experience by critiquing what's posted on the share Your Work forum.

Paul S Cilwa

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.paulcilwa.com
Chalula, my novel would fit your requirements. It's definitely not Erotica (it's SciFi with "an edge of methaphysics" thrown in). There is, however, one sex scene and a couple of sex discussions--not dirty words, just the kind of talk people have when sharing about their love lives. If that's okay, let me know and I'll email the whole thing to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.