Status
Not open for further replies.

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Hey, this is cool. I'm happily reading my way down the pages. Thanks!

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Check out the Comix Connection link, Pete. I bet Carrie has been holding out on you, seeing that the store is right outside of town. :D

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Comix Connection I've seen before. But I don't mind. I have Granite City Comics here in St. Cloud, and you couldn't ask for a better comic store. Wall to wall coverage of posters and action figures and cardboard cutouts. Shelves and shelves of all the new comic issues (all bagged and boarded whether you want 'em for reading or collecting.)

And in the back, boxes and boxes and shelves and tables and tables of old issue comics. I mean, I can get old Ninja Turtles comics, or Swamp Thing, or Sandman or anything and usually they're pretty cheap.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like a nice place. There was a magazine store in a local shopping center that had wall to wall everything but it closed up about 8-10 years ago. These guys were poised at the right time to pick up all the comics business and have done really well.

*going to my dad's old trunk to pull out all the old comics to read again sometime soon*

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Now, if you ever find yourself in the Twin Cities, you go to Fantagraphics. Greatest. Store. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.