Registered
Reaction score
I got 93% and am in the top 37%.

Would you like to polish my halo?

Kida Adelyne

Me got zero cookies!
Registered
Reaction score
Got 87%. One of the questions I knew the answer but got wrong by accident.

Reaction score
100%, in the top 37%, piece of piss, thank you and goodnight.

(For a quiz on 'world' religions it seemed to concentrate rather too much on Christianity...)

The Lady

Critical Member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
theladywolf.livejournal.com
Where? Who? How? Does Depression hurt? Over and over again. I can't even begin to guess what that ad is for.

Anyway, I got two of the first two answers wrong so I gave up in disgust. Also the question regarding the religious affiliation of Al Qaeda down to the specific branch of Islam was pretty hilarious.
Did they by any chance ask what colour the Pope's favourite rosary beads were?

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
And here I thought my mandatory class from Catholic school would help with all of the variety of Hindu sects.

I guess this test should really be called - Do you know about Christianity and superficial things from other religions?

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Where? Who? How? Does Depression hurt? Over and over again. I can't even begin to guess what that ad is for.
Just from the ad, I think it's for a prescription medication. But it makes me think of Brad Delp, and that's really sad.

Anyway...

I thought I would have done better at this (UU's tend to pride themselves on having knowledge of various religions), but I clearly don't know much about Islam or Catholicism (my main knowledge has been from The Exorcist, The Godfather, and one Catholic funeral service/mass).

I think "The Q'uran is a Muslim scripture" is a bit misleading, and I thought it might be a trick. I think it should say "The Q'uran is an Islamic scripture" - Muslim (or Muslima for a female, as I learned right here on AW!) is the word for a person who follows the religion of Islam, so it doesn't make sense to call it a Muslim scripture. Perhaps another alternative would be "The Q'uran is a scripture Muslims read."

All excuses aside, I only got 60 percent. :cry:

Another thing, I'm on DSL and these questions take TOO LONG to load, as in about 30 seconds. Maybe it's this older computer and Firefox's running of the Java stuff, but I've seen these types of things run a lot faster.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I agree, nearly every other question had something to do with the Bible.

All but two questions focused on Abrahamic religions. (Still no excuse for my score...I can't believe I sucked that bad...) Should be "test your religious literacy regarding Abrahamic religions".

And to think...I had a Bible, Qu'ran, Book of Mormon, Satanic Bible, and about 20 other religious books within arm's reach while I was taking this. I sooooo could've cheated.

Oh well...it's late, and I was too lazy. LOL

Kentuk

I want to write what I want to write
Registered
Reaction score
That was wierd, very bad Java, slow loading, and it told me I got a hundred percent after telling me I was wrong about the Book of Morman being considered scripture. Did score the same way for Islam and "Bless are the poor in spirit" isn't in the original, wasn't written in English.

Last edited:

Glenda

Registered
Reaction score
I got a 93%. I don't know how though, since most of the true and false I had no clue and just guessed right. Go figure :Shrug:

AnnieColleen

Invisible Writer
Registered
Reaction score
It started at 200% and went down for the first two questions. No idea how that scoring works.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Not a single, solitary question about the Jedi Code or the Sith teachings. What kind of worthless quiz...?

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
I was failing pretty badly by the time I got to question 7. It took so long to load between questions that I lost interest.

Troo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pantechnicon.net
Heehee! I got 47% allegedly. I must've accidentally answered some Christianity questions correctly to get that high.

Nothing about Quakers. I was sorely disappointed.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And here I thought my mandatory class from Catholic school would help with all of the variety of Hindu sects.

I guess this test should really be called - Do you know about Christianity and superficial things from other religions?
Or "How Well Do You Know the Christian Bible and a bunch of other stuff?"

Agreed on the page layout and loading. I gave up waiting for the fourth question. :flag:

Rich

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
got 100% but missed one.

Rich

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
To paraphrase W. C. Fields: I read the bible a lot. I want to see how my competition is doing.

Rich

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
One should study religion to become a good athiest.