Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
KimJoPendant.jpg

Another talented jewelry maker is offering a beautiful stone pendant, made to order from the selection of stones available at the end of this auction! At the moment, KimJo can make necklaces with:

Selenite
Rose quartz
Clear quartz
Citrine
Moss agate
Bloodstone
Sodalite
Tigers Eye
Amethyst

The stone in the picture is Selenite. There are other stones she can get if someone has a preference that isn't on the list, so if someone wants one that isn't listed, you can ask… she might still be able to custom make it for you!

The starting bid for this gorgeous pendant is only $2.00! And KimJo will pay shipping anywhere in the WORLD. As usual, please keep your bids in increments of $1.00

This auction starts now and runs until 8PM, CDT, Sunday, March 18, 2007.

Y’all oughta be all over this one like a duck on a June bug!

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
$6

(note: how does one pay?)

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Ladies and gentlemen... I've just received the okay from KimJo to sell up to 10 of these lovely pendants! So here's how it's going to work:

High bidder gets to choose which stone he/she wants. High bidder can take one or more, up to the total ten. Example: Let's say high bidder is $5 and wants all 10 - that would be a $50 donation to AW. No next high bidder because we sold all ten.

Let's say high bidder only wants five of the pendants. He/she gets choice of the five stones available, pays $25. Next highest bidder gets his/her choice of the remaining stones and on it goes 'til we run out of our available pendants.

Clear as mud? :)

Bidder UP!

KimJo

Outside the box, with the werewolves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
karennacolcroft.com
Dang, that's confusing... I'm glad I just have to make the pendants and not understand the directions ;)

To clarify- or not- further, lol, I have multiples of the stones, so all ten pendants could be the same stone if that's what the bidder wanted, or it could be ten different stones, or whatever combination is desired. And as OFG said in the original post, there are other stones I can get on request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.