Praises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
God has been very good to my family. Last Thursday, my 37-year-old niece had a massive heart attack. She survived, but it was a near thing. You can read about it here: Serious Subject: Heart Attacks - Please Read.

The doctors and nurses admitted that they didn't to that much, God did it all. If the circumstances were any different, she would have died. It could only be by His hand.

Praise God!

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's wonderful news, Roger! Thank the Lord.

Sean D. Schaffer

Registered
Reaction score
Wow! Such things never cease to amaze me. I am ever so happy that G-d allowed your niece to live in the face of this horrifying ordeal.

I hope you, and she, will sleep more easily tonight.

G-d be praised for this wondrous work.

:)

Come Back Kid

Registered
Reaction score
Praise God!!! Mr. Roger:
He sure knows how to have things in the right place at the right time. Thanks for sharing. My faith can always use a boost.
Here's one back: When my daughter was 15, she was riding with a friend who ran off the road and hit a tree. My girl was thrown out of the car and the car landed on TOP of her. There was a small ditch she landed in ,or the weight of the car would have crushed her. The windshield on her side broke at the top and folded straight back. Had she stayed in the car, she would have been decapitated. My two oldest grandchildren are so glad God was in charge, as we all are.
Here's the kicker: I took a photo of the wrecked car. When showing it to
a Christian friend, he said, " who drew the cross on the photo?" I looked closer and the wiper had bent, in such a way, and combined with a shadow, to form a wonderful Cross.
For you older football fans, that friend was Bill Wade. Bill was the former quqrterback for the Chicago Bears when they won the National Championship. Just a few years before the Super Bowls began.
Sorry to hi-jack your thread. Glory to God!
Jim

Arisa81

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
pacificpurple.blogspot.com
Eeks! A heart attack at 37. How scary. Thank God that she is still with us. My prayers will be with her and your whole family.
Many blessings.

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone, for your concern and prayers. She came home yesterday and inactivity will probably start driving her crazy. The physical symptoms are healing nicely, but there is an emotional roller coaster in her future for the next few months. Your continued prayers will be appreciated.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Roger, I'll continue to pray for her for the adjustments in the coming months. And what a great thread. Praise indeed! God is always good, but we sure love to see it in such a big way! :)

BruceJ

Me and my Muse
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.brucejudisch.com
Thank you, everyone, for your concern and prayers. She came home yesterday and inactivity will probably start driving her crazy. The physical symptoms are healing nicely, but there is an emotional roller coaster in her future for the next few months. Your continued prayers will be appreciated.

Thanks for the boost, Roger. Will pray for her physical--and mental!--health as she recovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.